Prior to these days, Smart Lock used to be only available to users of the Chrome OS Dev Channel. Today, that may be not more because the function is open to any and each and every Chrome OS consumer (with a Bluetooth connection). Smart Lock lets in Android 5.0 Lollipop units to free up local Chromebooks seamlessly. The Chrome OS software will acknowledge the consumer is already signed in on their telephone and bypass the lock monitor.
Google supplies those instructions to setup Smart Lock:
- If you might have multiple suitable telephone local, flip off those you gained’t be the use of.
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Make positive that your telephone and Chromebook are hooked up to the web.
- Click your account image within the backside proper nook.
- Click Settings > Show complex settings…
- In the “Smart Lock” variety, click on Set up.
- Follow the on-monitor directions to attach your telephone and your Chromebook.
- Place the telephone and the Chromebook shut in combination in order that they may be able to locate each and every different’s Bluetooth sign.
For a complete take a look at how precisely Smart Lock works, click here.
Source: +Google Chrome
Come remark in this article: Smart Lock for Chrome open to all Chrome OS users