When the Galaxy S 6 is unveiled at MWC 2015 in a couple of weeks, the software at the back of the handset will be very other than any Samsung software sooner than in historical past. Practically each and every Samsung software launched so far has been stuffed with pre-put in apps from each the corporate itself or 3rd-birthday celebration suppliers. The corporate is understood for its inclusion of ‘the whole thing however the kitchen sink.’ The Galaxy S 6, although, will amendment that.
The upcoming flagship handset, in line with SamMobile, will be freed from an unspecified quantity of pre-put in apps designed via Samsung; then again, it's uncertain which apps don't seem to be going to be pre-put in and which will stay. Of path, Samsung will most likely lead them to to be had within the Play Store for those who need to stay issues inside the corporate’s atmosphere. Either method, it kind of feels just like the the various “S” vary of apps (like S Health and S Voice) will now not be discovered at the Galaxy S 6 upon powering it for the primary time.
Instead, consumers of the handset can be expecting to peer Microsoft products and services pre-put in — OneNote, OneDrive, Office Mobile (with subscription), and Skype. Satya Nadella is proving his dedication to different systems through having the Galaxy S 6 show off Microsoft products and services.
Here is a breakdown of consumer interfaces mentioned via SamMobile:
- Samsung’s default keyboard app supposedly appears extra like a mixture among the keyboard at the Galaxy Tab S and the iOS keyboard.
- More theming choices are to be had
- All Samsung’s apps are extra colourful
- You can choose among 4×4, 4×5 and 5×5 icon layouts for the app drawer
- The app drawer now not helps unending biking in the course of the record of apps (that means you'll be able to’t return from the final web page to the primary with out going again during the earlier pages).
- The song app nonetheless runs in complete-monitor mode always
- The dialer app seems “inexperienced as grass”, or that’s what we have been advised.
Come remark in this article: Samsung Galaxy S 6 will feature noticeable software changes