Samsung now not handiest introduced the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ nowadays, but in addition a brand new Gear 360. With it, Samsung is introducing 4K 360-degree video seize, plus the power for customers to are living broadcast their movies directly to Fb and YouTube.
Thank you to 2 CMOS 8.4MP fish-eye cameras, the brand new Gear 360 can shoot in 4K solution in 360-degrees, however shall be restricted to 2K when broadcasting to make a choice social networks. That prime solution could also be restricted to only 24fps, however fps may also be progressed when the use of decrease resolutions. For nonetheless photographs, the digital camera shoots 15MP in 360-degrees.
For the broadcasting capability, it is important to make the most of the Gear Supervisor app, to be had for many units on Google Play. As soon as your digital camera and phone are synced, you'll be able to livestream your 360-degree movies immediately to Fb and YouTube.
Recently, Samsung has now not supplied a precise worth or unlock date, however that information will without a doubt come quickly sufficient.
- Digital camera: Two CMOS 8.4-megapixel fish-eye cameras
- Symbol Processor: DRIMe5s
- Video: MP4 (H.265) – Twin Lens: 4096×2048 (24fps)
- Symbol: JPEG – Twin Lens: 15MP
- Audio: Codec: ACC, Layout: MP3, M4A, AAC, OGG
- Reminiscence: microSD card (As much as 256GB) – bought one by one
- Options: Capturing modes – Video, Photograph, Time Lapse Video, Looping Video, Panorama HDR – IP53 Qualified Mud and Water Resistant – Digital camera mode – Twin/Unmarried Lens mode
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 (Sort-C)
- Size: 100.6×46.3×45.1 mm
- Weight: 130g
- Battery: 1,160mAh Li-ion