As anticipated, a Pebble smartwatch with a color monitor used to be unveiled a bit of whilst in the past. Called the Pebble Time, this smartwatch has a equivalent e-paper show as the unique, however it’s in color. It additionally has the similar nice battery life with 7 days. The Pebble is the most well liked smartwatch that may be suitable with each Android and iOS.
Color isn’t the one factor new with this watch because it has a thinner layout (20% thinner) and sports activities a microphone for responding to notifications or taking voice notes.
They also are launching a brand new ‘timeline’ interface that presentations your notifications, information, reminders and occasions chronologically as an alternative of being inside of separate apps.
- Always-on, sunlight readable display with a really perfect backlight
- Up to 7 day battery life
- Use any same old 22mm watch band
- Water resistant and sturdy
- Tactile buttons for simple eyes-loose clicking
- Silent vibrating alarms
- Step monitoring with Misfit and Jawbone
- Language and global personality make stronger (Chinese coming quickly!)
- Timeline will paintings on Pebble and Pebble Steel (actual date TBD)
- Works with iOS 8 on iPhone 4s and above
- Works with all Android 4.0+ telephones together with Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Google, Motorola, Xiaomi and extra
The Pebble Times is going on sale lately thru Kickstarter and it is going to grow to be to be had in May. Early backers can get it for $159 or $179, and it is going to opt for $199 on the retail degree. They are providing it in black, white, or purple. Hit the source hyperlink to get your order in. BTW, All Kickstarter orders can be engraved with “Kickstarter Edition”, however you are going to get a different engraving for those who ordered each the unique Pebble and the Pebble Time thru Kickstarter.
**They are already way past the $500,000 objective. Now at $1,135,100 at approximately 10:35am EST on 2/24/15.
Source: Pebble Kickstarter Page
Come remark in this article: Pebble Time unveiled, color e-paper smartwatch with 7 days of battery life