An update is headed out to the OnePlus X, categorized as OxygenOS 2.2.0. Inside, other folks will discover a Manual Mode for the digital camera software, Save to SD Card choice for the digital camera app, as well as to safety patches and basic computer virus fixes.
Also indexed within the changelog is a USSD computer virus restore for house owners in India, OTA app improve, and twin SIM personal tastes were introduced again into the device settings.
OnePlus states that the update is headed out presently, however for those who don’t see it instantly, “be affected person.”
- Manual mode for Camera App
- Save to SD card choice in Camera App
- USSD malicious program repair for India
- Added twin SIM personal tastes again in gadget settings
- OTA App improve
- Security patches
- General computer virus fixes and optimizations
OxygenOS 2.2.0 Rolling Out to OnePlus X Starting Today is a submit from: Droid Life