An update for the SHIELD Tablet (now not SHIELD Tablet K1), is rolling out from NVIDIA this morning. Inside of, the SHIELD Tablet is getting up to date to Android 6.0.1, which brings the Vulkan API (higher get right of entry to to graphics hardware for gaming), provides USB MIDI give a boost to, stepped forward WiFi connectivity, and beef up for Android Doze.
Additionally indexed on NVIDIA’s site, the SHIELD Tablet is getting fixes for the compass capability, Gamepad Mapper problems, Doom 3 HDMI output, and problems with shifting apps to an SD card.
When you personal a SHIELD Tablet, it's most probably that the update is already to be had in your software. Should you don’t see a notification but, head into your Settings menu and manually pull it.
See all of the changelog beneath.
- Helps the brand new Vulkan API for high-efficiency get right of entry to to SHIELD’s graphics hardware
- Provides Android 6.0.1 adjustments
a. Repositioned Navigation Buttons in Panorama mode & Updated Emojis
b. Double Faucet Energy Button to release SHIELD Digital camera app
c. Do Now not Disturb Till Subsequent Alarm
- Strengthen for Android Doze mode & further energy optimizations
- Provides USB MIDI reinforce
- Provides reminiscence compression enhancement
- Progressed Wi-Fi connectivity when waking from sleep
- Fastened Compass capability
- Fastened Gamepad Mapper problems
- Fastened problems with shifting apps to SD card
- Fastened Doom 3 HDMI output factor
- Repositioned Lasso Seize icons in panorama mode
- Replace to Android 6.0 Safety Patch Degree March 1, 2016
- General balance and safety improvements