An update for the SHIELD Tablet K1 from NVIDIA is rolling out, which incorporates a bump as much as Android 6.0.1, along with many different issues. A candy function for players could also be incorporated, being make stronger of the Vulkan API for high-efficiency get right of entry to to the SHIELD’s graphics hardware.
Additionally indexed at the changelog, strengthen for Android’s Doze mode is baked inside of, USB MIDI improve, a reminiscence compression enhancement, stepped forward WiFi connectivity when waking from sleep, a repair for problems when movings apps on your SD card, and a lot more.
This update is rolling out at this time, so stay your eyes peeled for it.
Check out your complete changelog beneath.
- Helps the brand new Vulkan API for high-efficiency get right of entry to to SHIELD’s graphics hardware
- Provides Android 6.0.1 adjustments
- Support for Android Doze mode & further energy optimizations
- Provides USB MIDI strengthen
- Provides reminiscence compression enhancement
- Stepped forward Wi-Fi connectivity when waking from sleep
- Fastened Compass capability
- Fastened Gamepad Mapper problems
- Fastened problems with shifting apps to SD card
- Fastened Doom 3 HDMI output factor
- Repositioned Lasso Seize icons in panorama mode
- Replace to Android 6.0 Safety Patch Degree March 1, 2016
- General balance and safety improvements