Following within the footsteps of Action Launcher 3, Nova Launcher Beta has now been up to date to deliver that Pixel Launcher taste as smartly. That suggests you get an app drawer that may be swiped into, an arrow indicator to remind you to swipe, clear tinting of the dock space, right kind Pixel folder icons, and the brand new Google Seek tablet with calendar.
I’ve were given all of it setup within the symbol above, however Kevin Barry (Nova Launcher author) gives up the next directions to get you right into a equivalent glance. Oh, I added a last step to get your folders taking a look good as smartly.
Pixel Launcher setup:
- Drawer > Swipe to open
- Drawer > Card Background > Off
- Drawer > Background Colour > White
- Desktop > Signs > Web page Indicator > Line
- Desktop > Signs > Swipe to drawer indicator
- Dock > Background > Rectangle, White, Clear, at the back of navbar
- Folder > Folder Background > N Preview
As for the remainder of the update, the whole changelog is under. This beta features a new seek view, “timeout” display lock choice, “double-tap-swipe” gestures, an built-in seek bar within the drawer, and extra. So yep, it’s a lot more than simply the Pixel Launcher update.
- 5.0-beta1 Sept 15
- Swipe to open drawer (a los angeles Pixel Launcher)
- New Pixel Launcher taste searchbar
- New seek view, with tabs for Common, Fresh advert New/Up to date apps
- New “Timeout” display lock means
- New double-tap-swipe gestures
- Built-in searchbar into drawer (card and immersive)
- Choice for dock backgrounds to attract underneath navbar
- Nougat fixes and optimizations
- Make stronger interactions with KLWP
To seize the most recent beta, remember to have opted-in on the Play hyperlink under.
Nova Launcher Beta Update Includes Pixel Launcher Setup is a publish from: Droid Life