At CES 2016, New Stability introduced that it had an Android Wear device in the works that used to be intended to release sooner than the top of the yr. That by no means did occur, however we’re now at CES 2017 and they're co-announcing that product in deeper element with Intel, plus we now have particular pricing and release information.
The New Stability Android Wear watch is known as RunIQ, will value $299, and is going up for pre-order day after today prior to launching February 1. Yep, it’s right here!
New Stability is hoping that the RunIQ will “lend a hand athletes take efficiency to the following degree being able to run, monitor, and pay attention untethered.” They’ve packed it stuffed with the chocolates you wish to have to get you to that subsequent degree as smartly, this means that we've got a 1.39″ spherical show, center price track, GPS, and 24-hour battery lifestyles or 5-hour battery lifestyles with steady GPS operating. The watch additionally options an Intel Atom processor Z34XX, 512MB RAM, and 4GB garage.
Here's a record of a few different key options:
- Sync with STRAVA – Allows runners to glue and percentage exercises with an international group of athletes with no smartphone thru integrated capacity.
- Convey the Track – Sync, retailer and pay attention to playlists downloaded from Google Play Song.
- Map Each and every Workout – Monitor path, tempo and distance with integrated GPS.
- Monitor Center Price – Track center fee in actual time and keep within the goal zone.
- Stay the Tempo – Monitor run time and periods with a devoted one-tap LAP button.
- Marathon Battery Lifestyles – 24 hours of battery lifestyles with conventional use or as much as 5 hours of continuing lifestyles with GPS and center price tracking.
- Keep Hooked up – Get smartphone notifications and answer on-the-go when hooked up to a smartphone or Wi-Fi community.
Once more, when you’d love to pre-order, you'll be able to achieve this the next day on the hyperlink beneath.