Last night, LG unveiled the LG Q6 line, a budget-friendly crew of devices that bring a lot of what the G6 had to offer, only at what should be reasonable prices. There are three devices in the line-up: Q6 , Q6, and Q6a.
The big feature here is the FullVision display styling from the G6 that has made its way into the mid-tier realm. While none of these Q6 models offers a QHD resolution, they do offer the same experience minimal bezel experience at 5.5-inches and a FHD (1080p) resolution. Depending on the model, they also include up to 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, 13MP rear camera, 3000mAh battery, Snapdragon 435 processor, LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 4.2, and Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
And that’s mostly the story. LG Q6 variants will start shipping as early as next month and could end up in North America at some point.
I think the big takeaway, at least for me, is that mid-tier design is making big moves. These are impressive specs and impressive design at what should be affordable prices. This is a sexy mid-tier phone.
LG Q6 Specs
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 Mobile Platform
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
Q6 : 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
Q6: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM
Q6α: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Camera: Rear 13MP Standard Angle / Front 5MP Wide Angle
- Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Size: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-B 2.0
Q6 : Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Marine Blue
Q6: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Mystic White / Terra Gold
Q6α: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Terra Gold
- Other: Face Recognition / Google Assistant / Square Camera / Steady Record / FM Radio
- * Specifications may vary depending on the particular market.
LG Q6 Takes Sexy FullVision Displays to the Mid-Tier is a post from: Droid Life