ASUS introduced the brand new Zenfone 3 Max smartphone a few months again and it's once more kind of a mid-ranged smartphone from the corporate. The spotlight of the smartphone is, then again, the battery, which has a capability of 4,130 mAh. The corporate says that it's going to remaining for upto 2 days on a unmarried price. However some of the primary sadness with this smartphone is its device. On the time of the release, it used to be nonetheless on Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is certainly relatively disappointing.
On the other hand, now the corporate has launched the 7.0 nougat update for this smartphone and also you will have to be seeing the update very quickly. Do make a remark that in case you are operating a third-party ROM, then you definitely gained’t be getting the update and if so, the best choice is to manually flash the update. So in case you are questioning how to do it, then you're in the fitting position, since these days on this instructional, we will be able to be appearing you precisely how to flash the ROM on your ASUS Zenfone 3 Max smartphone.
Ahead of we commence with the set up procedure, let’s see what this ROM is all about and what are the other options it comes with.
ABout the firmware
This firmware is based on Android 7.1 Nougat model of Android and the firmware quantity is 14.0200.1704.119. That is an respectable firmware which used to be launched through the corporate and it is going to paintings most effective on ASUS Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) and therefore we advise you now not to attempt to set up this on another software since you might finally end up with an absolutely bricked smartphone. It used to be launched on 15.Would possibly.2017 and the dimensions of the obtain is 1.89 GB. Now, sooner than we commence the set up procedure, let’s see what are the pre-requisites for a similar.
- The very first thing which you wish to have to make sure that is that you simply create a again up of your knowledge. Since we will be able to be wiping the interior reminiscence of the smartphone, you could finally end up loosing all of your knowledge when you don’t create a again.
- Make certain to obtain and set up ADB rapid boot on your PC since we will be able to want it for the set up.
- You additionally want to just remember to no less than have about 60-percent battery left for your phone prior to we commence the set up. In case your smartphone shuts down right through set up then you might finally end up with a bricked smartphone.
- And finally, you wish to have to obtain the firmware document from the hyperlink given down under. This record is essential for the setup and therefore we propose you obtain this primary.
- Assuming that you've got downloaded the firmware document from the hyperlink given above, it's now time to start the set up procedure.
- The very first thing which you wish to have to do is attach your phone to the PC.
- Now open ADB device document which you have got downloaded and put in previous.
- Now merely reproduction the firmware document to the ADB device.
- Now merely cling the shift key and proper click on on the similar time and open the command window.
- After that, transfer off your phone and turn it into the fastboot mode. You'll be able to do that by way of urgent the quantity up and tool button on the similar time and grasp it for 3-5 seconds.
- Now simply flash the firmware record into your smartphone by way of typing this command – adb sideload UL-ASUS_X00DD-WW-14.0200.1704.119-user.zip (document identify).
- Now simply stay up for the method to recover from as it's going to take a few mins to flash it.
- As soon as the method is whole, your software will mechanically reboot into the brand new firmware.
Do make a remark that the primary reboot would possibly take extra time than same old because it has to start up all of the information, and so on. Therefore we advise you keep affected person with the similar. Having stated that, if in case you have any queries, then make certain to drop them down under within the remark segment and in addition, keep tuned to Android Advices for extra tutorials like this.