Samsung has already up to date its newest flagship smartphones the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge to Android 7.0 Nougat and has promised to update a few different smartphones as smartly. At the similar strains, the corporate has now driven the update for the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge as smartly. Samsung has introduced the most recent G920AUU5EQA8 Android 7.0 nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T variants. If for some explanation why you haven’t recieved the update on your smartphone but, you'll be able to manually flash this record to update your AT&T S6 and the S6 Edge to the most recent firmware.
The Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge are the corporate’s flagships from the yr 2015 and continues to be thought to be to be one of the crucial highest units to be had out there. It's powered via a 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. There's a QHD show as smartly on the entrance which appears completely unbelievable. At the digital camera aspect of items, we've a 16MP rear dealing with shooter and there could also be a 5MP entrance dealing with selfie shooter.
As discussed previous, this firmware is the most recent one to be had and it's primarily based on Android 7.0 Nougat model of Android. Do make a remark that it best works on the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge and therefore don’t check out to install it on some other smartphone. There are a couple of must haves which you wish to have to be sure ahead of going forward with the installtion and they're –
- Step one is to allow the USB Debugging on your smartphone. To try this, merely open settings and move to developer choices. In case your developer choices don't seem to be enabled then make certain to faucet on the construct quantity for a few occasions to allow the similar.
- Now as soon as it's open, open the developer choices and in finding the USB Debugging and faucet to allow it.
- Your next step is to allow the OEM Unencumber function. To try this, merely open settings after which move to developer choices once more after which allow OEM unlocking.
- Additionally obtain and install Samsung Motive force or Kies tool as smartly.
- You are going to additionally want the Odin software and therefore be certain that to obtain that as smartly.
- After which after all obtain the .zip information from the hyperlink given under which is very important for the set up.
- Step one is to extract the .zip record which you downloaded the from the hyperlinks given above at the side of the Odin.zip as smartly.
- After that, merely transfer off your phone and switch to obtain mode.
- To try this, merely press and hang the Quantity down + house + energy.
- After this, run Odin.exe into the extracter folder after which attach your tool to the PC.
- The Odin tool will routinely locate your software after which after that simply click on the Ap field and choose the .zip firmware document.
- Test the Auto-Reboot field and click on on get started button.
- Now the set up will start and as soon as it's completed, your tool will reboot into the brand new device.
Do make a remark that the general reboot would possibly a while because it has to start up the entirety and we propose you to keep affected person. Having stated that, should you face any problem with the method, then ensure that to tell us within the remark segment beneath and keep tuned to Android Advices for extra such tutorials.