One of the good issues approximately Android Wear is the power to load as regards to any watch face conceivable. However, every now and then you don’t need a bunch of faces showing up on the watch as it’s more or less a ache swiping thru they all. The pre-put in ones are usually those that you're in all probability to by no means use so it might be cool if you'll be able to merely hide them from your watch making it so much more uncomplicated to in finding your favourite faces. Well there's a approach, and also you gained’t consider how easy it's to do.
1) Open the Android Wear app on your telephone.
2) You will realize that the 3 so much just lately used watch faces are showing on the primary web page of the app. Tap the More button to display you all of the watch faces which are pre-put in and that you simply downloaded from Google Play.
3) To hide any of them, simply faucet on the 3 dot menu on the most sensible proper of any of the watch face playing cards and choose Hide on watch.
4) You will now realize that watch face is grayed out and it is going to now not seem on your smartwatch. You can do that to as many watch faces as you wish to have.
5) If you wish to have to deliver again any watch faces that you simply earlier concealed, simply faucet on the similar 3 dot menu and make a selection Show on watch.
A guess you didn’t assume it used to be going to be that straightforward, did you? O wish this information helped you, and ensure that to take a look at all our Android Wear Guides for extra guidelines and tips.
Come remark on this newsletter: How to hide unwanted watch faces from showing on your Android Wear smartwatch