On the previous two DL Presentations, we debated what the worth of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ could be. After listening to rumors of a significant worth build up coming over ultimate yr’s Galaxy S8 and S8+, we figured we had been taking a look at having to pay $50-$100 extra for every phone. As of late, Samsung announced both and the Galaxy S9 costs have shocked the hell out folks.
How a lot do they value?
America unlocked Galaxy S9 prices $719.99 and the unlocked Galaxy S9+ prices $839.99. In comparison to ultimate yr, that’s a $5 lower in worth on the S9 and just a $15 build up in the S9+. And take into accout, we’ve were given upgrades throughout the board, together with extra RAM and a 2nd rear digital camera in the S9+. That’s no longer dangerous!
What about on carriers?
- Galaxy S9 is $26.34/mo on AT&T Subsequent
- Galaxy S9+ is $30.50/mo on AT&T Subsequent
- Galaxy S9 is $33.33/mo for 24 months ($799.99 complete retail)
- Galaxy S9+ is $38.74/mo for 24 months ($929.99 complete retail)
- Galaxy S9 is $30/mo on cost plan ($720 complete retail)
- Galaxy S9+ is $30/mo on cost plan with $120 down ($840 complete retail)
We’ll update this as soon as we've Dash’s information.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ might be to be had beginning March 16, with pre-orders going live to tell the tale March 2.
- Samsung announces Galaxy S9, S9+
- Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ Specs
- Comparison: Galaxy S9 vs. S8 vs. Note 8