Google has launched its timeline for the Developer Preview of Android P. Similar to closing 12 months, the Android group is focused on Q3 for ultimate free up of the brand new platform, however prior to that occurs, we’ll have 5 previews in general.
In line with the graph, we will be expecting Preview 2 to release in early Might, proper across the time Google I/O occurs (Might 8-10). After that, ultimate APIs shall be printed in Preview 3, with Preview 4 showing to practice in a while thereafter.
As soon as Preview 5 comes round, it will have to be as just about in a position for the general public as ever.
- Preview 1 (preliminary free up, alpha)
- Preview 2 (incremental update, beta)
- Preview 3 (ultimate APIs and professional SDK, Play publishing, beta)
- Preview 4 (free up candidate for checking out)
- Preview 5 (free up candidate for ultimate checking out)
- Final free up to AOSP and ecosystem
Importantly for us non-developers, Google didn't make Preview 1 to be had by the use of the Android Beta device, however our stoop is that Preview 2 may have public beta get right of entry to and OTA availability by the use of this portal.
Google Publishes Timeline for Android P Developer Preview Rollout, Final Release Set for Q3 is a put up from: Droid Existence