The Oculus Store is now available for owners of the Samsung Gear VR. This signifies that consumers can in spite of everything glance out of doors Samsung’s restricted selection of apps and obtain a few worth video games and programs.
These will value you cash even though as they’re video games constructed from the floor up. We’ve noticed demos of those video games on the Gear VR, so it is going to be acquainted to customers of the wearable.
This makes the Gear VR a close to shopper product because it used to be touted to be a developer handiest providing till now. The software nonetheless has the Innovator Edition moniker hooked up to it, which doesn’t appear to be going away every time quickly.
Here’s the complete listing of paid apps already to be had in the Oculus Store:
- Bandit Six (WWII flying recreation) – US$3
- Darknet (cyber-puzzler, prior to now loose) – $10
- Dreadhalls (first-individual horror) – $5
- Esper (puzzler) – $5
- Gunner (area shooter) – $4
- Protocol Zero (first-individual stealth) – $5
- Proton Pulse (brick-braking arcade) – $3
- Nighttime Terror (arcade safeguard) – $4
- Romans from Mars (arcade safeguard) – $3
Come remark in this article: Gear VR owners can now access paid apps from the Oculus Store