Pre-orders for the Q Marshal and Q Wander smartwatches from Fossil pass up on Friday, August 12. Powered via Android Wear, the 2 newest smartwatches from Fossil function interchangeable watch straps, 45mm case sizes, in addition to subtle metal and “vintage” leather-based accents.
Different options for the units come with a microphone for talking instructions, audio system for audible comments, magnetic chargers, plus task integration with Google Have compatibility, UA Document, UP via Jawbone, and extra. As for pricing, Fossil lists that the beginning worth of each, the Q Marshal and Q Wander, is $295.
Take a look at the whole listing of options under. If you have an interest in both of those smartwatches, take a look at the pre-order hyperlink beneath, which may have the units to be had on Friday.
- Touchscreen, always-on show
- 45 mm case measurement
- Notifications with vibration
- Suitable with Android™ and iOS
- Subtle metal and vintage leather-based accents
- Microphone & Speaker
- Task monitoring & Step Purpose Environment
- Customizable watch face design
- Interchangeable straps
- Automated Time Zone
- Magnetic Charger
- Spouse Process Integration together with Google Have compatibility, UA Report by way of Beneath Armour, UP through Jawbone and MyFitness Friend