A brand new update is to be had for gamers of Fallout Shelter, classified as Update 1.7. Inside of, Bethesda is bringing a ton of chocolates, together with two new characters. Featured within the upcoming Nuka-World DLC for Fallout 4, Bottle and Cappy at the moment are in Fallout Shelter, offering presents will have to you whole their quest.
Apparently, Bethesda notes that you simply will have to now not faucet at the mascots, however I feel it’s protected to think that will probably be the very first thing gamers attempt to do. Along with Bottle and Cappy, Bethesda has added in additional quests for adventurous explorers, plus quest varieties. Each and every week, a brand new quest will seem, in addition to “restricted time” quests.
Take a look at your complete changelog beneath, then watch the Bottle and Cappy video under for Fallout 4. It’s superior.
- Overseers are reporting greater happiness and riches for dwellers getting back from quests. We’ve added lots extra Quests for those adventurous explorers.
- New Quest Varieties – introducing weekly and particular restricted time quests.
- Bottle & Cappy, Fallout 4’s Nuka-World mascots are right here to deliver a laugh and happiness for your vault. Whole their quest and they're going to start to discuss with your vault bearing presents!
- Everybody loves a problem, so we added new ones.
- Please don’t faucet at the mascots.