Subsequent week is the week of weeks round those portions, in order that intended this week used to be stuffed with lead-up stuff. As an example, we began to peer extra authentic renders of units just like the Pixel, Pixel XL, and Chromecast Extremely. We additionally heard new rumors about “Andromeda,” the intended Android and Chrome OS merge, and requested you what you have been maximum excited for.
Out of doors of October 4 tournament stuff, we additionally watched Motorola lose over part of its workforce, handled Android Put on 2.0 seeing an enormous extend, gave a thumbs as much as Google launching a brand new weblog, and took you again to the times of the DROID Bionic.
Make sure you catch up! Subsequent week goes to be nuts.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 122 – Google event expectations! | Subscribe
- Pixel and Pixel XL get the 3D render treatment
- Pixel render | Pixel XL render | Chromecast Ultra render
- Ballot: What are you most excited for at Google’s big event?
- “Andromeda” may be the big Chrome OS and Android merger
- Android Wear 2.0 has been delayed to 2017
- What if Huawei ditches Android Wear for Tizen?
- Moto Z and Moto G4 family to get Nougat starting in Q4
- MotorolaLenovo also laid off a whole bunch of people this week
- DEAL: Chromecast Audio is just $25 right now
- Google’s new blog is called The Keyword and you should probably follow it
- Google is compiling a list of your most requested Allo features
- Allo: Still using it?
- #TBT: We did a special DROID Bionic look back
- Query: What’s your most underrated app?
- Google Maps has a bunch of sweet new voice commands worth learning
- Roku has a big lineup of new streaming media players, starting at $30
- Blackberry gives up on making their own phones
- Xiaomi Mi5s has a sweet under-glass fingerprint reader
- This icon pack is scorching: Simpax
Keep of Twitter at 3AM.
Don’t Miss These Android Stories: September 30, 2016 is a publish from: Droid Life