Day 2,504 within the books at Droid Lifestyles. This week, Google in spite of everything introduced Allo after debuting it at Google I/O in Would possibly, and we posted our evaluation of the Moto Z Play. When you haven’t already noticed it, it’s a video evaluation (now not 2,000 phrases), and we're very pleased with it. Tell us what you assume.
Different most sensible Android tales come with pictures of the Pixel and Pixel XL in white surfacing, main points on Google WiFi and Chromecast Extremely have leaked, and Google made professional the date which they're going to unveil their newest smartphones. Are you in a position? We maximum indisputably are.
Catch this week’s biggest tales under.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 121 | Subscribe
- Video: Moto Z Play Review.
- Video: Allo hands-on and tour.
- It’s official, October 4 is Pixel day.
- New photos emerge of Pixel and Pixel XL in White.
- Info leaked for Google Home, Chromecast Ultra.
- Google: Let’s talk about Google WiFi.
- Allo is finally available for everyone.
- Allo isn’t the messaging app for me.
- Here’s how to tell if your new Note 7 is safe.
- Google Now removed from Google app.
- Twitter might sell itself to Google or Verizon.
- Recall: Samsung claims about half of recalled Note 7 devices have been returned.
- Yahoo makes massive breach official, at least 500 million affected.
- Verizon: Verizon’s CFO says people don’t need unlimited data.
- HTC designer posts ‘Ocean’ clips, removes very quickly.
Have a really perfect weekend, other people!
Don’t Miss These Android Stories: September 23, 2016 is a submit from: Droid Life