Any other week within the books at Droid Lifestyles. Once we glance again at this previous week years from now, what is going to we take into account maximum? Perhaps, we will be able to recall Samsung making the Galaxy Notice 7 recall utterly reliable, urging all house owners to “energy down and trade instantly.” Oh sure, just right occasions for Samsung.
On most sensible of the Notice 7 recall drama, Google it seems that renamed the Nexus Launcher to Pixel Launcher (which we looked at in a video), Motorola tried to trick a couple of Apple lovers into considering Apple continues to be superior, and we discovered that Moto, LG, and Huawei gained’t be bringing any new Android Put on units to marketplace this yr.
Catch this week’s biggest tales beneath.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 120 | Subscribe
- Droid Lifestyles Q&A Periods: Volume 42 Answers.
- Video: Pixel Launcher first look and tour.
- Galaxy Note 7 is really, really being recalled.
- Here’s how you’ll know if your new Note 7 is safe to use.
- Moto: Motorola kicks off a very interesting marketing campaign.
- Google Maps is showing speed limits while navigating.
- Pixel Launcher: You can download the Pixel Launcher right now.
- Nova Launcher beta got a Pixel Launcher-esque update.
- Android Put on: Don’t expect watches from Moto, LG, or Huawei this year.
- SwiftKey launched its Neural Network-powered keyboard.
- Google Forged: You can join the Google Cast Preview Program right now.
- Android’s distribution numbers were updated, Kit Kat still bigger than Marshmallow.
- Samsung America issues formal apology video concerning Note 7 recall.
Have a perfect weekend, other people!
Don’t Miss These Android Stories: September 16, 2016 is a submit from: Droid Life