I’m making an attempt to determine if anything else giant went down this week…hmmm…HMMMMM. Yeah, I feel it’s protected to mention that it used to be a hectic one.
Now not best did Google host an tournament in San Francisco on Tuesday morning, they used that tournament to announce two telephones, the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google House pricing, Chromecast Extremely, Google WiFi, and Daydream View, their first VR viewer that isn’t a cardboard field. Maximum of that stuff is already up for pre-order, plus we took each Pixel telephones for a forged 5-minute excursion. It used to be a great time, needless to say.
Out of doors of Google’s giant tournament, we talked so much about Nexus and its long run, won a date for the LG V20 release, at the moment are questioning how lengthy ahead of Samsung simply kills off the Word 7, and are considering the Xiaomi Mi Field is a must-buy.
Make amends for all the motion beneath!
Pixel All of the Issues:
- WATCH: DL Show episode 123, all about Pixel phones | Subscribe
- Google’s Pixel phones are now official, starting at $649 | Pre-orders live
- Video: We take the Pixel phones on a tour!
- Ballot: Are you buying the Pixel or Pixel XL?
- Official Google Pixel and Pixel XL specs | Supported networks
- Verizon gets to handle Pixel updates for its batch and that sucks
- The bloatware on Verizon’s Pixel may not be bad, though
- Reminder: Pixel phones aren’t “only on” Verizon
- Pixel XL at Best Buy is the best deal, $26 off
- Pixel is selling out quickly on the Google Store
- Google has no plans for future Nexus devices
- Nexus owners, it’s time to get over it
- Then again, Google, don’t do this to Nexus owners
Remainder of Google’s October 4 Tournament:
- Google Home arrives in November for $129
- Chromecast Ultra and its 4K self are coming for $69
- Daydream View is Google’s VR headset, coming November for $79
- Google WiFi is the new modular WiFi system for your house, starting at $129
The entirety Else:
- Android 7.1 will hit Nexus devices before the end of the year, as a developer preview
- LG V20 arrives in the US on October 28
- GIPHY CAM, the app you all need
- Galaxy Word 7 recall: You can now return your replacement, potential bomb
- Samsung may have just purchased tech for its own Google Assistant competitor
- Facebook is launching a stand-alone Events app | New marketplace selling feature too
- October’s Android security updates is rolling out
- Full list of Motorola devices getting Nougat update
- Ballot: Do you use mobile payments?
- Xiaomi’s 4K-ready Mi Box with Android TV now available for $69
Weekly recap, recap through Droid Lifestyles.