Perhaps you spotted, however simply in case, the web took an enormous hit nowadays. It sucked. With the week coming to an in depth, even though, it’s time to seem again at the week we had, and it positive used to be a hectic one. Pixel embargoes have been lifted on Tuesday morning, with a whole lot of evaluations and movies hitting the internet. We contributed to this overload of Pixel goodness, in fact.
We aren’t relatively in a position to percentage our ultimate assessment of the Pixel telephones but, however they're coming, I promise. To stay you busy, we did submit a Pixel digital camera evaluation, first 10 belongings you will have to do with the Pixel, in addition to a whole evaluation of the device you'll in finding at the units.
For those who ignored any of this week’s motion, test it out under.
- Evaluate: Google Pixel camera review.
- Video: Pixel XL unboxing and tour.
- Video: Google Assistant on the Pixel.
- Pixel: First 10 things to do.
- Fast Glance: App shortcuts on the Pixel.
- Android 7.1.1 developer preview available for Nexus devices.
- Video: What’s new in Android 7.1.1 on Nexus devices.
- Google posts Pixel and Pixel XL factory images and OTA files.
- Google’s Wallpapers app now available on Google Play for all.
- Check out this Pixel XL teardown.
- LeEco: LeEco intros the Le Pro 3 for the US market.
- LG V34 is what the V20 should have been for the US.
- Amtrak bans Galaxy Note 7 from trains and stations.
- Canary: Chrome Canary now available on Google Play.
- LG is abandoning its modular phone strategy.
Have a perfect weekend, other folks!
Don’t Miss These Android Stories: October 21, 2016 is a publish from: Droid Life