Sooner than you head into the weekend or as you eat the weekend, we now have the highest tales of the week for you beneath to make amends for. That’s proper, we adore you such a lot, we disregarded all the fluff that will help you gobble up all the stuff that in reality issues.
You'll in finding the most recent episode of the DL Display, test in on how everybody’s S7 and S7 Edge are retaining up after two months, see why the LG G5 continues to be a tight choice, and care for our ideas at the Huawei P9. Different tales come with highlights of the new Google Keyboard 5.0, Galaxy S7 Lively, new Samsung Pay banks, and LG’s new button-less fingerprint reader.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 108 | Subscribe
- Query: How is your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge holding up?
- LG G5: 5 reasons it’s still worth buying!
- Video: Huawei P9 in house!
- Google Keyboard 5.0 is out and has tons of new features
- May’s Android security update is out
- This is probably the Galaxy S7 Active on its way to AT&T
- Ballot: Which of these smartphone features can you not live without?
- You should probably sign-up for Google Opinion Rewards
- Query: Do you own a fitness band or tracker?
- T-Mobile unlimited plans are here to stay, for now
- Netflix: App now has cellular data controls
- Now not a shocker: People care about Android updates.
- 39 banks and credit unions gained Samsung Pay support this week
- Verizon lit up a bunch of new XLTE markets this week
- LG announced a button-less fingerprint reader that can hide beneath displays
Pallet Jack is my present favourite beer.