Another week within the books at DL. Like a couple of of you in the market, we won our Galaxy S7 from T-Mobile this week, in order you could have guessed, we spent various time enjoying with it and re-familiarizing ourselves with TouchWiz. Sure, we would like this telephone had inventory Android, nevertheless it’s nonetheless an incredible tool. Beyond Galaxy S7 a laugh, we won our first just right take a look at the HTC 10, contemplated the longer term adjustments in Android O, and celebrated the collaboration among the Amazon Echo and Nest thermostat.
For the ones most likely hoping to wait Google A/S this yr, mark March 8 down in your calendars. That date is while registration opens, and if it’s going to be anything else like earlier years, going in gained’t be simple. Prepare your bank cards, other people.
If you overlooked any of it, all the largest Android tales are associated beneath.
- Video: Galaxy S7 unboxing and tour.
- A look at the Galaxy S7’s Motion Photo feature.
- Galaxy S7: Yes, you can move apps to SD on the Galaxy S7.
- Here are the first ten things you do with the Galaxy S7.
- HTC: Our first look at the HTC 10.
- LG: Company posts another look at the G5.
- HTC One A9 won’t receive support from Verizon.
- Android O: Here’s what we might expect from Android N.
- Google intros yet another mobile payments app.
- Galaxy S7 always-on display is a decent first attempt.
- If you pre-ordered the Galaxy S7, claim your free Gear VR.
- Huawei: Huawei Watch receiving Marshmallow.
- Samsung reportedly in talks to purchase Tidal.
- Google: Google I/O registration opens March 8.
- HTC Vive pre-orders are up for $799.
- Finally, Amazon Echo and Nest work together.
- Samsung Pay gains Wells Fargo support.
Have a perfect weekend, pals.