This week at DL, we started the Bracket Challenge for 2016, that is almost definitely our so much favourite time of yr. If you entered, how’s your bracket taking a look to this point? With the up to date Michigan St. disappointed, we now have noticed a ton of brackets busted. However, we weren't gazing school basketball video games all week, we promise.
Beyond basketball, we published up our whole Galaxy S7 assessment (Galaxy S7 Edge evaluate coming quickly), went palms-on with the Nextbit Robin, went tremendous deep with the LG G5 palms-on, and performed extra with the Android O Developer Preview.
It used to be an overly busy week. If you overlooked any of the motion, seize up beneath.
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S7
- Video: 20+ Galaxy S7 Tips and Tricks.
- Video: LG G5 deep hands-on and overview.
- Video: Galaxy S7 vs. LG G5.
- Video: Nextbit Robin unboxing and tour.
- Android O: First update to Developer Preview now available.
- Best Buy opens up pre-orders for LG G5 on AT&T and Sprint.
- Robin: Nextbit cancels plans to release CDMA Robin variant.
- T-Mobile LG G5 orders begin March 29.
- Fossil Group brands intend to launch 100+ wearables by end of year.
- T-Mobile to offer free season of MLB TV Premium to customers.
- Get ready to hate Instagram.
- HTC: HTC 10 teasers mention “world first, world class” cameras.
- YouTube now part of T-Mobile’s BingeOn lineup.
- Michael Kors intros its first set of Android Wear devices.
- Galaxy S7: Unlock Adoptable Storage on the Galaxy S7 via a few ADB commands.
- Motorola: Rick Osterloh is exiting Motorola.
- Unlocked LG G5 appears on B&H Photo, should work on all US carriers.
Have an ideal weekend, other folks!