It’s St. Patty’s Day, so it’s comprehensible if lots of you're already a couple of Guinness beers deep. We don’t pass judgement on right here. Anyway, sooner than you will have an excessive amount of a laugh, be sure you make amends for the most recent Android information to happen this week. When you’re within the HTC U Extremely, Galaxy S8 or LG G6, it used to be a just right week for you.
This week, we posted up our U Extremely evaluate, discovered a couple of imaginable specifics for the Galaxy S8, and the LG G6 went up for pre-order around the nation. Past that, we’ve been maintaining monitor of Android Put on 2.0 updates rolling out and solely reported on the possibility of a 3rd software from Google this yr. My, oh my.
Right here’s the great things.
- Assessment: HTC U Ultra.
- Unique: Google working on third, larger phone called Taimen.
- We now have potential codenames for the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
- LG G6 pre-orders now up.
- HTC: HTC Teasing something mysterious for March 20.
- Galaxy S8: Galaxy S8 might shoot slow-mo video at 1,000fps.
- Here’s a look at the S8’s home screen and launcher.
- Samsung’s Bixby name confirmed, 3D Touch-like feature possible for S8.
- No Google Assistant for Android tablets.
- Opinion: This new batch of Android Wear devices isn’t good enough.
- Android Wear 2.0 rolls out to Fossil Q Marshal, Founder and Wander.
- The latest emoji-powered messaging app from Googlers is pretty cool.
- TAG Heuer launches Connected Modular 45, costs $1650 to start.
- Montblanc has its own Android Wear watch, starts at $890.
Don’t get too wild, other folks!