Anything occur this week? Only large quantities of Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge protection, the advent of Android O and its first developer preview, Hangouts 8.0, a brand new A&I consultation, new HTC 10 footage, Project Fi going invite-loose, and an authentic time frame for the LG G5.
It used to be an insane week. O might try to inform you the place to start, however there's simply such a lot happening that second. We will have to have our S7 and S7 Edge critiques up in a while, so make sure you run thru all the up to date protection to peer the place we stand to this point. Or perhaps simply watch the DL Show from these days, because it covers the whole thing after which a few.
Get to it!
- Watch: Droid Life Show episode 104 | Subscribe
- Video: Galaxy S7 Edge unboxing!
- Video: Quick look at Edge Panel of the Galaxy S7 Edge
- Video: Galaxy S7 vs. Nexus 6P vs. Moto X Pure vs. Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy S7: 9 things that drive me nuts
- Opinion: Samsung needs to start offering unlocked models of its flagships in the US
- LG G5 is officially coming in early April
- Google randomly, out of no where, announces the Android N first preview
- Android N will arrive this summer, called Nutella?
- Android Beta Program opens with Android N
- Download: Android N developer preview factory images
- Android H Video Tour: Part 1 | Part 2
- Android O: Everything that is new in the N developer preview
- Android H: The app switcher button is now awesome
- Android O: New emergency info screen is a great addition
- Android H: Optimizing Apps screen will no longer be so damn slow
- Android O: Download the new Android N wallpaper
- Hangouts 8.0 is out and adds to the Android N notifications experience
- Nexus 6P is getting a decent update | Nexus 5X too
- DL Q&A sessions: volume 28 answers
- DROID Turbo 2 finally, finally got Marshmallow
- Photos: New pictures of the HTC 10
- HTC 10 could arrive April 19
- Nest finally added family accounts, also introduce mobile home/away action
- Waze 4.0 is now available!
- Google has a new Destinations planner for mobile
- Poll: What is your typical screen on time in a day?
- Google’s Project Fi no longer requires an invite
It’s raining in Portland. Shocker.