We are some other week into 2016, and we're inching that so much nearer to the goodness that may be positive to return at MWC in February. Over the process this week, we heard a couple of fascinating tidbits. First, it used to be pronounced this week that HTC is to make Nexus smartphones in 2016, which already has us just about flabbergasted. Could 2016 be the yr of HTC’s effective go back?
Next, Verizon presented FreeBee Data, a subsidized knowledge software, which leads us to consider that Verizon used to be now not more than happy approximately T-Mobile receiving such a lot flack lately and sought after to get in at the indignant mob motion. Nobody places Verizon in a nook.
Other information comprises Oracle claiming Google has made a income of $31 billion off of Android, we don’t assume Saygus will ever send the V2, and HTC could also be keeping off free up of the One M10 till LG and Samsung dominate MWC.
If you ignored any of this pleasure, please take a second to compensate for the whole thing.
- A&O Sessions: Volume 36 Answers
- Oracle claims Google has made $31 billion in revenue from Android.
- MWC: Sony set to host press event at MWC.
- HTC: Report claims HTC is to create two Nexus phones in 2016.
- HTC may wait until March to launch the One M10.
- Verizon not planning to bring back unlimited data plans.
- TAG Heuer: Here’s a look at the new watch faces for the TAG Connected.
- CDMA Robin smartphone shipments delayed a couple of months.
- Galaxy S7: Try to ignore these Galaxy S7 case spot holdings on Amazon.
- Use Nexus Imprint? Then you should check out this app.
- Should you crowdfund that smartphone? Heck no.
- Kickstarter finally launched its Android app, 3 years after the iOS launch.
- Will the Saygus V2 ever ship? We kinda doubt it.
- Verizon: Big Red intros FreeBee Data, a sponsored data program.
- WhatsApp is now 100% free.
- Google revamps weather layout in search results.
Next week, be looking for Episode 100 of the Droid Life Show. It’s positive to be very unique.
Don’t Miss These Android Stories: January 22, 2016 is a publish from: Droid Life