Howdy, any other week is over, in order that approach some other week nearer to MWC and the start of 2017’s first flagship season. WE. ARE. READY. FOR. NEW. PHONES. The LG G6 is up first, and boy did we've a host of leaks on that entrance this week. We additionally were given Android 7.1.2, re-reviewed the Google Pixel, came upon when to be expecting the primary “5G” markets from AT&T, and are questioning if Razer goes to construct a smartphone.
Under, you’ll in finding the largest Android tales of the week. Make sure you catch up!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 132 | Subscribe
- Tremendous Bowl LI: Watch it in VR |
- LG G6 Leaks All over: Prototype images | In shiny black | Pretty brushed metal
- Google Pixel Evaluate: 3 months later, it’s the phone for me
- Android 7.1.2 Released | Factory images | Beta goes live
- Nexus 5X gets fingerprint swipe for notifications in 7.1.2
- No Android 7.1.2 for Nexus 6 or Nexus 9
- Opinion: Samsung, your rumored Galaxy S8 fingerprint location sucks
- AT&T’s first “5G Evolution” markets launch this year
- RIP, Google Now Launcher?
- Ballot: Does your phone have Nougat yet?
- New Balance RunIQ watch now available
- Instagram was testing multi-photo posts on Android
- Plex now controlled by Amazon Alexa
- Ballot: Do you use your fingerprint reader?
- Razer bought Nextbit and the Robin is done for
- Samsung’s MWC event invite teases a new tablet
Patriots goin’ down. Most certainly now not, however it’s what the arena needs. And that suggests one thing in 2017.
Don’t Miss These Android Stories: February 3, 2017 is a submit from: Droid Life