The picture you spot above is of my Galaxy S7 Edge. She’s lifeless now, unfortunately. She took an average fall from my lap onto pavement as I used to be exiting my automobile previous this week. If it's essential to, please pour out a small portion of this weekend’s 40oz.. for her. She shall be overlooked.
Anyway, shifting proper alongside, let’s speak about this week’s most sensible Android tales. Whilst we anticipate the revealing of Google’s new Nexus units, a variety of superior stuff came about, most significantly, the authentic release of Android 7.0 “Nougat.” Even with Google being relatively reluctant to unlock the manufacturing unit photographs for a pair units, Nougat is to be had for house owners of the Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, and others.
On most sensible of Nougat, different information surrounded Google Fiber’s tricky rollout, what the LG V20 will appear to be, and numerous different nice subjects.
Glance under to make amends for all the greatness.
- Nougat: Google releases Nougat.
- Downloads: Factory images can be found here.
- Here’s a ton of pictures taken with the Galaxy Note 7.
- Google Fiber to cut half its workforce.
- Hasselblad Moto Mod spotted ahead of possible IFA unveiling.
- V20: Is this the LG V20? More than likely.
- Here’s everything new in Android 7.0 “Nougat.”
- Verizon: Galaxy Note 7 on Verizon is a great example of why carriers suck.
- We can expect the V20 to have a crazy good sound.
- HTC delivers timeframe for providing Nougat updates.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge now available in Pink Gold.
Have a really perfect weekend, other folks!