We’re maximum unquestionably deep in the summertime, in case you couldn’t inform, since the information cycle is slowing as we get in a position for the large fall-holiday push. Whilst the Galaxy Notice 7 is at the approach (one week away!), we nonetheless are ready to listen to Google’s plans, in addition to Apple’s and whoever else wishes to take a look at and make an end-of-year splash.
So yeah, issues are sluggish and that intended we didn’t have any primary information this week out of doors of LG pronouncing a quad DAC, Logitech giving us a candy new sensible house product, and Fb making an attempt to assault advert blockers (just right good fortune!).
Be sure you compensate for anything else you ignored!
- Pokemon GO: The beta just got a super sweet new tracker
- Galaxy Note 7 pre-orders might be biggest ever for Galaxy phone
- Galaxy Note 7 could get Android Nougat in 2-3 months
- AT&T’s new GoPhone family plans aren’t a bad value
- Ballot: What do you think about removable batteries?
- LG V20 will have a quad DAC inside
- LG V20 might also look like this, though we hope not
- HTC 10 seems to have been abandoned by T-Mobile after 2 months
- Holy shit: Look at this $6,700 B&O 4K Android TV
- Samsung likely has new Gear watches to show off at IFA
- Logitech Pop looks like a winning smart home solution
- Motorola walks us through the 2-year Moto Mods process
- Inbox got sweet new Trello and Github integration this week
- Skully was another crowndfunded scam with a juicy collapse story about strip clubs
- ZenWatch 3 might be round!
- App: Netflix releases Fast speedtest app (and also you will have to obtain it)
- Facebook thinks it can bypass ad blockers and we wish them luck
- Google Maps added WiFi mode and maps-to-SD-cards
- Quadrooter: This is another mostly-bullshit security bug you don’t have to worry about
Attempt to steer clear of melting in the market.