Any other week within the books right here at DL, highlighted through the posting of our LG G5 evaluate. When you have now not learn it but, be sure that to take action. On most sensible of critiques, we coated attainable Galaxy Notice 6 information, were given some other take a look at the HTC 10 forward of subsequent week’s unveiling, discovered about BlackBerry’s Android plan for 2016, and will have gotten our first take a look at Motorola’s flagship for the brand new yr.
Different information consisted folks reminding all T-Cellular consumers that they may be able to declare their loose season of MLB TV Top class from the service, oohing and ahhing over the brand new Google Play icons, and LG refuting any form of reporting that the G5 includes a plastic frame.
Glance under when you ignored any of the chocolates from this week.
- Assessment: LG G5.
- First 10 things you should do on the LG G5.
- Motorola: Possibly our first look at Motorola’s 2016 flagship.
- Galaxy Note 6 likely to feature IP68 rating, may come with iris scanner.
- HTC 10: Another look at the upcoming HTC 10.
- T-Cellular: Customers, claim your free season of MLB TV Premium.
- Branches of Google Play apps get app icon updates.
- Obtain: A sample of HTC 10 wallpapers.
- Big updates rolled out for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge on T-Mobile.
- Huawei unveils the P9 and P9 Plus.
- LG: The G5 is not plastic, yo.
- Nova Launcher beta updated with Night Mode, configurable search bar.
- reddit finally has an official Android app.
- BlackBerry: Company confirms two mid-range Android phones for 2016.
- Marshmallow update for LG V10 on T-Mobile coming next week.
Have a super weekend, other people!