Any other week within the books right here at DL. This week used to be stuffed with a large number of just right information, highlighted by way of Rick Osterloh’s becoming a member of of Google to supervise the Nexus program. Additionally filed beneath the “just right” segment of this week, Fenix (the Twitter consumer) didn't vanish perpetually because of operating out of tokens, and as an alternative, Twitter seems to be running higher with developers to stay problems equivalent to this from taking place.
Additionally taking place, we posted up a information to shopping for your first unlocked smartphone, gave you 5 just right causes to buy a HTC 10, supplied an summary of Google’s new MODE Android Put on watch bands, mentioned imaginable HTC Nexus tool, and a lot more.
Don’t leave out this week’s highlights.
- DL Q&A Periods: Volume 39 Answers
- Information: Buying an unlocked smartphone.
- Fast Glance: Google Live Case for the Nexus 6P.
- Here’s 5 reasons the HTC 10 is worth buying.
- Rick Osterloh joins Google to oversee Nexus program.
- Android Put on: Google intros MODE watch bands for snappier replacing.
- Fenix vanished, then reappeared.
- DROID: If you care about updates, stay away from the DROID brand.
- Nexus: Reported HTC Nexus details hit the web.
- Customers file large against Motorola over warranty servicing.
- HTC 10: HTC 10 pre-orders now up through Verizon.
- Nexus 9 no longer for sale on Google Store.
- Netflix will soon offer Google Play billing.
- Robin updated to Android 6.0.1 with camera and performance boosts.
- Minecraft Gear VR Edition launched for Gear VR owners.
- Details leak regarding Google Trips app.