To wrap up the week at Droid Lifestyles, we simply were given accomplished publishing our HTC 10 assessment and in addition sat down to speak about it at the DL Display. To mention that we're inspired with HTC’s new telephone is most probably fairly of a real understatement. They did a lovely unbelievable process all-around this yr and deserve a sluggish clap.
Out of doors of that in-depth glance, this week, we mirrored on a month with the Galaxy S7 Edge, talked concerning the G5’s modules being an explanation of idea, noticed podcasts hit Google Play Track, and started enjoying Exploding Kittens obsessively. It used to be a a laugh week, even though you'll be able to inform issues are slowing as flagship releases move and we watch for the arriving of Google I/O.
The week that used to be can also be discovered beneath. Smartly, the highlights can.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 107 | Subscribe
- Featured: Our HTC 10 review | HTC 10 tips and tricks | Photo gallery
- Featured: Galaxy S7 Edge, one month later
- Opinion: LG G5 is no more than a proof of concept
- Podcasts are now available on Google Play Music
- You can also find them by searching in the Google App
- Huawei and Leica released statement to discuss their co-engineering
- First ever Google Play Awards coming at I/O
- Google I/O: The schedule is available!
- Google has a new travel assistant app coming next week
- Google released its 2nd annual security report for Android
- Corning figured out a way to print high quality photos on Gorilla Glass
- Purple: The Galaxy S7 now comes in pink
- Motorola confirms to us that it is having warranty exchange issues in the US
- Is this our first look at the next Moto G (4th gen)?
- Inbox just got an awesome update with link storing
- Google Keep gets link storing, hashtags, slight redesign
- Exploding Kittens is now an Android game!
- Chrooma Keyboard is now free!
- Ballot: What is your keyboard app of choice?