Some other giant week is within the books right here at Droid Lifestyles. The HTC 10 used to be unveiled, we went hands-on with it a few occasions, and you continue to advised us that you simply aren’t purchasing it, although this is a in reality just right smartphone. Hell, even AT&T doesn’t need any a part of it. Yikes.
Out of doors of that a laugh, we were given the Developer Preview 2 of Android N and dove into its minor adjustments. We additionally mentioned Motorola’s struggles at changing units underneath guaranty, checked out Google’s new Are living Instances for Nexus telephones, and took a while to talk right through DL Display episode 106.
Don’t leave out a factor!
- WATCH: DL Show Episode 106 | Subscribe
- HTC 10: First impressions and tour!
- HTC 10: First 10 things you should do
- Specifications Comparability: HTC 10 vs. Galaxy S7 vs. LG G5
- Don’t take the HTC 10 in the shower
- AT&T has passed on the HTC 10 and won’t sell it
- Opinion: HTC should make the next Nexus phone
- Android N: What’s new? | What else is new, though?
- Android N: Factory Images | OTA .zip files
- Motorola’s warranty replacement situation is a disaster right now
- DEAL: Get $50 off the Nexus 6P right now
- Google introduces “Live Cases” for Nexus phones
- Google Play Music Podcasts could be here on Monday
- “Goals” now a part of Google Calendar
- Logitech acquired popular sport Bluetooth earbud maker, Jaybird
- Loose: 2GB of data from Verizon for using Android Pay
- “Save to Google” Chrome extension is a must have, I think
- Sneakerheads, time to download StockX and see the collection value
- JBL is making USB Type-C headphones!
- Ballot: Are you buying the HTC 10?
- Query: Why don’t you care about HTC anymore?
Blazers in 5.