Now that the LG G5 is available to buy, we're discovering ourselves in this kind of in-among time for phone launches and information. That doesn’t imply issues have slowed, in fact, best that we get to respire a bit of among now and the release of the HTC 10 and the kickoff of Google O/I, either one of that are just a brief few weeks away.
Over the ultimate week, we unboxed the G5, noticed the demise of the Google Wallet Card, discovered much more concerning the HTC 10, and showed with Verizon that extra charges are at the method. We additionally simply wrapped up episode 105 of the DL Show.
Be positive to seize up!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 105 | Subscribe
- LG G5 unboxing!
- LG G5 is now available for purchase
- Video: LG G5 will eventually have a home option with an app drawer
- RIP, Google Wallet Card
- Verizon will introduce a $20 upgrade fee for full retail purchases on Monday
- Here are 20 customer reactions to that new upgrade fee
- Verizon’s unlimited data plan price increase “phase 2” kicks off May 15
- HTC 10 Specs: The latest specs, thanks to a benchmark
- HTC 10 to have “fastest and smoothest Android” yet
- Poll: Do you pay for a music streaming service?
- SoundCloud introduces premium $10 per month service
- Verizon Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge both got Marshmallow this week
- OnePlus 2 Marshmallow, anyone?
- We’ll probably get a Galaxy S7 Active on AT&T at any moment
- Video: Story behind the new voice in Google Search
- Banned: Amazon requires your USB Type-C cables to be up to spec
- Google’s Calculator app hits Google Play
- Poll: Do you have a home phone?
- This is my Android: March 2016
Don’t be fooled.