Square Enix is again once more with a brand new GO name for all to revel in. This time, Deus Ex is getting the strategic-movement remedy, requiring you to unravel complicated puzzles with out getting your personality killed. Titled Deus Ex GO, you keep an eye on covert agent Adam Jensen, using talents in hacking, fight, and augmentations to finish degree goals.
Identical to the former GO titles, all of the recreation is primarily based on coordinated actions. As you are making your method thru ranges, it is important to time strikes as it should be to defeat foes and transfer onto the following level. With this access into the GO franchise, augmentations seem to play a large position, with Jensen being able to move invisible in entrance of enemies. Now not even Agent 47 may just do so, giving this name relatively the twist.
In overall, there are greater than 50 tale ranges, plus a brand new puzzle ever weekday. That’s fairly a bit of of content material.
For $5, which is the usual GO name worth, this recreation seems like a futuristic blast.
- Greater than 50 difficult tale ranges
- Are living Content material: A brand new puzzle each and every weekday
- Outsmart a number of new, distinctive enemies: guards, turrets, drones, walkers and extra!
- Hack the puzzle: manipulate the surroundings for your merit
- Augmented puzzles: clear up puzzles the use of Adam Jensen’s iconic augmentations
- An intricate storyline that may stay you on your feet
Play Link ($4.99)
Deus Ex GO Available on Google Play for $5, Best Installment Yet? is a publish from: Droid Life