Coolpad introduced the Cool 1 smartphone by way of the top of remaining yr and it's recognized for the twin rear cameras on the again. The Cool 1 comes with a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the solution of 1080 x 1920. The smartphone is powered by way of a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor at the side of which you get 3/4GB of RAM. On the other hand, as discussed previous the spotlight of the smartphone is the twin rear cameras on the again and either one of them are 13MP sensors that assist you to snap surprising photographs. At the entrance, there's an 8MP entrance dealing with shooter as smartly. The smartphone ships with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the field.
The firmware which we're about to put in on this specific instructional is the inventory firmware which the smartphone ships with. It's in response to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and the UI is Cool UI. That is the reputable inventory firmware and if you find yourself bricking your smartphone or went right into a bootloop, then all you need to do is just flash this firmware to take it again to the inventory firmware. Do make a remark that this actual firmware will handiest paintings on Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone and therefore don’t attempt to set up it on another smartphone.
- Download the .zip record from the hyperlink given under. That is the inventory firmware document for the Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone.
- Assuming that you've got the document from the obtain hyperlink given above, we will be able to now get started the set up procedure.
- Step one is to put in the driving force from the driving force folder.
- As soon as this is executed, now your next step is to put in YGDP from “YGDP Software v4.0.3” folder.
- As soon as the set up of each the information are over, your next step is to open the YGDP_assembly.exe from Desktop.
- You'll be able to additionally open it by means of “C:Program Information (x86)”.
- When requested for a password to continue, input 9527 or 369 to login on this device.
- Now click on on config within the YGDP device.
- After that, upload the “CPB” record frim “Firmware” folder after which click on on follow.
- As soon as that above steps are carried out, now merely flip off your smartphone after which click on on get started in YGDP software.
- And now attach your software to the PC the use of the USB cable and also you will have to be just right to head.
In case you adopted all of the steps discussed above within the set up, then you will have effectively put in the Stock firmware for your tool. Should you confronted any factor, then make sure you tell us by way of commenting within the remark segment beneath and keep tuned for tutorials like this.