Here we pass! The Droid Life Bracket Challenge 2016 is now are living and in a position on your access. This yr (that is our seventh yr of doing this contest), we're giving for free a up to date Nexus 6P with 64GB of garage plus $100 in Google Play credit score to the winner.
For the ones new, each and every yr for the earlier seven years we've got placed in combination a large NCAA males’s basketball event bracket problem (which we're by no means affiliated with) thru ESPN’s Tourney Challenge carrier. It works identical to your workplace bracket pool, with the exception of this one is loose and is large. Last yr, we had virtually 2,500 entries and gave away a Nexus 9 plus $100 in Google Play present playing cards. It’s a number of a laugh, even though you aren’t a school basketball fan. In reality, that is simply my favourite sports activities duration of the whole yr as a result of everybody can become involved, speak about upsets, and brag approximately their absolute best brackets.
In order to play, you don’t want to recognize a factor approximately school basketball. All you wish to have to do is fill out a bracket thru ESPN, which you'll be able to do in response to the colour of each and every group, who has the cuter aspect shield, which mascot might win in a struggle to the demise, or perhaps, will have to you in reality watch school basketball, in response to which group you assume would possibly in fact win. S in point of fact don’t care. Just pick out and post.
You in a position?
ESPN Group: Droid Life 2016
Prize: Winner takes house a Nexus 6P 64GB and $100 in Google Play credit score.
How to go into:
1. Entry is loose.
2. Join the Droid Life staff from above (create an ESPN account if you wish to have to).
3. Fill out your bracket and publish prior to the “1st” spherical video games get started Thursday morning (March 17).
4. There are video games the next day and Wednesday, however you continue to have till Thursday ahead of you wish to have to be entered.
5. Winner with the absolute best overall issues following the NCAA Championship is our winner.
6. We use ESPN and their scoring gadget, at the side of their tiebreaker gadget.
7. This is a “winner takes all” festival.
1. We use the “Locked” environment, this means that you'll be able to’t switch out brackets as soon as the festival begins.
2. We additionally most effective permit 1 access in line with individual.
On the morning following the NCAA Championship recreation, which occurs on April 4, we’ll touch the winner thru the ESPN Tourney Challenge Group Chat. If you win, you’ll need to head there to peer directions. You can in finding the Group Chat here.
Feel loose to ask your folks and members of the family – the extra festival, the extra a laugh we've got.
Good good fortune, all!
Contest: Enter the DL Bracket Challenge 2016 and Win a Nexus 6P! is a publish from: Droid Life