ASUS has a brand new Chromebook for CES 2017, the up to date Chromebook Flip (C302). That includes an Intel Core m3 or m5 processor, as much as 8GB RAM, plus a 12.5″ FHD show, the Chromebook Flip maintains its capability whilst additionally getting a couple of great upgrades.
In line with ASUS, the keyboard won a lot love, with the most recent C302 that includes a complete length one-piece chiclet keyboard. It additionally comes same old with a palm rejection function that differentiates between fingertip and palm touch to reduce on accidental cursor motion.
The Flip has been upgraded to USB Sort-C ports, removing full-size USB. Now not handiest that, however you’ll additionally in finding SD card give a boost to, one thing now not even my $2000+ MacBook Professional gives. Thank you, Apple! To most sensible it off, ASUS continues to be turning in the similar “turn” hinge that permits customers to show the Chromebook right into a tablet of varieties, best possible for Android apps at the pass.
The Flip C302 is priced beginning at $499, to be had beginning this week in the United States.
Right here’s all of the specifications you’ll need to find out about.
- Processor: Intel Core M 6Y30 Processor, Intel Core M 6Y75 Processor
- OS: Chrome OS
- Chipset: Built-in Intel CPU
- Reminiscence: 4 GB Onboard Reminiscence, 8 GB Onboard Reminiscence
- Show: 12.5″ (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
- Garage: eMMC: 32GB / 64GB / 128GBEMMC
- Keyboard: Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- WebCam: HD Internet Digital camera
- Community: WiFi Built-in 802.11 AC, Bluetooth V4.2
- Interface: 2 x USB 3.1 TYPE C port(s)
- Battery: 2 Cells 39 Whrs
- Energy: USB TYPE C – Output: 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 45 W, Enter: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz common
- Dimensions: 304 x 210 x 13.7 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 1.2 kg with Battery
- Safety: TPM (Depended on Platform Module)
By the use of: ASUS
CES: ASUS Chromebook Flip (C302) Announced, Priced at $499 is a submit from: Droid Life