AT&T is now rolling out the so much-expected Lollipop update to all its service-branded versions of LG’s flagship phone, the G3, situated in the United States. This improve brings the up to date model of the Android running device, at the side of a mess of latest options, malicious program fixes and balance enhancements.
Hit the holiday for the complete changelog.
- Bold and colourful interface.
- New notification choices.
- Longer battery lifestyles.
- Increased safety towards malware.
- Automatic software encrytption.
- Settings for more than one tool customers.
- I new fast settings drop-down menu.
- Improved web and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Voice activation while monitor is off.
To obtain the update, you'll want to’re hooked up to a Wi-Fi community. Then, from the house display, press the Menu key, adopted by way of Settings. Scroll to the backside and faucet ‘About Device’, adopted through ‘Software Update and ‘Update Now’.
Come remark in this article: AT&T now rolling out Lollipop update for the LG G3