San Francisco — What every week! Google Cloud Next ‘17 has come to the top, however actually, it’s just the start. We welcomed
10,000+ attendees together with consumers, companions, developers, IT leaders, engineers, press, analysts, cloud fanatics (and skeptics). In combination we engaged in 3 days of keynotes, 200+ periods, and 4 invitation-only summits. Onerous to consider this used to be our first display as all of Google Cloud with GCP, G Suite, Chrome, Maps and Schooling. Thanks to all who have been right here with us in San Francisco this week, and we are hoping to peer you subsequent yr.
Probably the most not unusual refrains from consumers and companions right through the convention used to be “Wow, you’ve been busy. I will be able to’t consider what number of announcements you’ve had at Next!” So we made up our minds to rely all of the announcements from throughout Google Cloud and actually we had 100 (!) announcements this week.
For the record enthusiasts among you, we’ve compiled a handy-dandy run-down of our announcements from the previous few days:
Google Cloud Acquisitions
Google Cloud is happy to welcome two new acquisitions to the Google Cloud circle of relatives this week, Kaggle and AppBridge.
1. Kaggle - Kaggle is likely one of the global's biggest communities of knowledge scientists and mechanical device studying lovers. Kaggle and Google Cloud will proceed to enhance mechanical device studying coaching and deployment products and services along with providing the group the power to retailer and question massive datasets.
2. AppBridge - Google Cloud received Vancouver-based AppBridge this week, which is helping you migrate knowledge from on-prem record servers into G Suite and Google Pressure.
Google Cloud Safety
Google Cloud brings a set of latest security measures to Google Cloud Platform and G Suite designed to lend a hand safeguard your corporate’s belongings and save you disruption to your small business:
3. Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) - Id-Mindful Proxy permits you to supply get right of entry to to programs in response to possibility, quite than the use of a VPN. It supplies safe software get right of entry to from any place, restricts get right of entry to through consumer, id and staff, deploys with built-in phishing resistant Safety Key and is more uncomplicated to setup than end-user VPN.
4. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) - Knowledge Loss Prevention API allows you to scan knowledge for 40+ delicate knowledge varieties, and is used as a part of DLP in Gmail and Pressure. You'll be able to in finding and redact delicate knowledge saved in GCP, invigorate previous programs with new delicate knowledge sensing “smarts” and use predefined detectors in addition to customise your personal.
5. Key Management Service (KMS) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) - Key Control Carrier permits you to generate, use, rotate, and wreck symmetric encryption keys to be used within the cloud.
6. Security Key Enforcement (SKE) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) - Safety Key Enforcement permits you to require safety keys be used because the 2-Step verification issue for enhanced anti-phishing safety on every occasion a GCP software is accessed.
7. Vault for Google Drive (GA) - Google Vault is the eDiscovery and archiving answer for G Suite. Vault allows admins to simply organize their G Suite knowledge lifecycle and seek, preview and export the G Suite knowledge of their area. Vault for Pressure allows complete beef up for Google Pressure content material, together with Staff Pressure information.
8. Google-designed security chip, Titan - Google makes use of Titan to determine hardware root of accept as true with, permitting us to safely determine and authenticate reliable get right of entry to on the hardware degree. Titan features a hardware random quantity generator, plays cryptographic operations within the remoted reminiscence, and has a devoted safe processor (on-chip).
Google Cloud Platform - Knowledge Analytics
New GCP knowledge analytics services lend a hand organizations remedy industry issues of knowledge, relatively than spending time and assets construction, integrating and managing the underlying infrastructure:
9. BigQuery Data Transfer Service (Private Beta) - BigQuery Knowledge Switch Carrier makes it simple for customers to temporarily get worth from all their Google-managed promoting datasets. With only a few clicks, advertising analysts can time table knowledge imports from Google Adwords, DoubleClick Marketing campaign Supervisor, DoubleClick for Publishers and YouTube Content material and Channel Proprietor stories.
10. Cloud Dataprep (Private Beta) - Cloud Dataprep is a brand new controlled knowledge carrier, inbuilt collaboration with Trifacta, that makes it quicker and more uncomplicated for BigQuery end-users to visually discover and get ready knowledge for research with out the will for devoted knowledge engineer assets.
11. New Commercial Datasets - Companies regularly search for datasets (public or business) out of doors their organizational barriers. Business datasets presented come with monetary marketplace knowledge from Xignite, residential real-estate valuations (ancient and projected) from HouseCanary, predictions for when a space will pass on sale from Remine, ancient climate knowledge from AccuWeather, and information archives from Dow Jones, all in an instant in a position to be used in BigQuery (with extra to return as new companions sign up for this system).
12. Python for Google Cloud Dataflow in GA - Cloud Dataflow is an absolutely controlled knowledge processing carrier supporting each batch and movement execution of pipelines. Till lately, those advantages were to be had only to Java developers. Now there’s a Python SDK for Cloud Dataflow in GA.
13. Stackdriver Monitoring for Cloud Dataflow (Beta) - We’ve built-in Cloud Dataflow with Stackdriver Tracking to be able to get right of entry to and analyze Cloud Dataflow process metrics and create signals for particular Dataflow process prerequisites.
14. Google Cloud Datalab in GA - This interactive knowledge science workflow device makes it simple to do iterative style and information research in a Jupyter notebook-based setting the use of same old SQL, Python and shell instructions.
15. Cloud Dataproc updates - Our absolutely controlled carrier for operating Apache Spark, Flink and Hadoop pipelines has new improve for restarting failed jobs (together with automated restart as wanted) in beta, the power to create single-node clusters for light-weight sandbox construction, in beta, GPU make stronger, and the cloud labels function, for extra flexibility managing your Dataproc assets, is now GA.
Google Cloud Platform - Database Products and services
New GCP databases and database options spherical out a platform on which developers can construct nice programs throughout a spectrum of use instances:
16. Cloud SQL for Postgre SQL (Beta) - Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL implements the similar design rules recently mirrored in Cloud SQL for MySQL, specifically, the power to safely retailer and fasten for your relational knowledge by the use of open requirements.
17. Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise (GA) - To be had on Google Compute Engine, plus improve for Home windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability (GA).
18. Cloud SQL for MySQL improvements - Higher functionality for tough workloads by means of 32-core cases with as much as 208GB of RAM, and central control of assets by means of Id and Get right of entry to Control (IAM) controls.
19. Cloud Spanner - Introduced a month in the past, however nonetheless, it will be remiss to not point out it as a result of, hi, it’s Cloud Spanner! The business’s first horizontally scalable, globally constant, relational database carrier.
20. SSD persistent-disk performance improvements - SSD continual disks now have higher throughput and IOPS functionality, that are in particular really helpful for database and analytics workloads. Learn these docs for whole information about persistent-disk functionality.
21. Federated query on Cloud Bigtable - We’ve prolonged BigQuery’s succeed in to question knowledge inside of Cloud Bigtable, the NoSQL database carrier for enormous analytic or operational workloads that require low latency and excessive throughput (in particular not unusual in Monetary Products and services and IoT use instances).
Google Cloud Platform - Device Studying Products and services
New GCP Cloud Device Studying products and services bolster our efforts to make mechanical device studying available to organizations of all sizes and class:
22. Cloud Machine Learning Engine (GA) - Cloud ML Engine, now typically to be had, is for organizations that need to teach and deploy their very own fashions into manufacturing within the cloud.
23. Cloud Video Intelligence API (Private Beta) - A primary of its type, Cloud Video Intelligence API shall we developers simply seek and uncover video content material by way of offering details about entities (nouns akin to “canine,” “flower”, or “human” or verbs corresponding to “run,” “swim,” or “fly”) inside of video content material.
24. Cloud Vision API (GA) - Cloud Imaginative and prescient API reaches GA and gives new functions for enterprises and companions to categorise a extra numerous set of pictures. The API can now acknowledge hundreds of thousands of entities from Google’s Wisdom Graph and gives enhanced OCR functions that may extract textual content from scans of text-heavy paperwork similar to felony contracts or analysis papers or books.
25. Machine learning Advanced Solution Lab (ASL) - ASL supplies devoted amenities for our consumers to without delay collaborate with Google’s machine-learning mavens to use ML to their maximum urgent demanding situations.
26. Cloud Jobs API - An impressive assist to task seek and discovery, Cloud Jobs API now has new options comparable to Trip Seek, which can go back related jobs according to desired go back and forth time and most well-liked mode of transportation.
27. Machine Learning Startup Competition - We introduced a System Studying Startup Festival in collaboration with undertaking capital companies Knowledge Collective and Emergence Capital, and with further reinforce from a16z, Greylock Companions, GV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Sequoia Capital.
Google Cloud Platform - Pricing & Enhance
New GCP pricing continues our purpose to create customer-friendly pricing that’s as sensible as our merchandise; and reinforce products and services which might be geared against assembly our consumers the place they're:
28. Compute Engine price cuts - Proceeding our historical past of pricing management, we’ve reduce Google Compute Engine costs through as much as 8%.
29. Committed Use Discounts - With Dedicated Use Reductions, consumers can obtain a cut price of as much as 57% off our record worth, in change for a one or 3 yr acquire dedication paid per month, without a in advance prices.
30. Free trial extended to 12 months - We’ve prolonged our loose trial from 60 days to 12 months, permitting you to make use of your $300 credit score throughout all GCP products and services and APIs, at your personal tempo and time table. Plus, we’re presented new All the time Loose merchandise -- non-expiring utilization limits that you'll be able to use to check and increase programs for free of charge. Talk over with the Google Cloud Platform Free Tier page for main points.
31. Engineering Support - Our new Engineering Give a boost to providing is a role-based subscription style that permits us to compare engineer to engineer, to satisfy you the place your small business is, it doesn't matter what level of construction you’re in. It has 3 tiers:
- Construction engineering strengthen - ideally suited for developers or QA engineers that may arrange with a reaction inside of 4 to 8 industry hours, priced at $100/consumer per thirty days.
- Manufacturing engineering enhance supplies a one-hour reaction time for essential problems at $250/consumer per 30 days.
- On-call engineering beef up pages a Google engineer and delivers a 15-minute reaction time 24x7 for essential problems at $1,500/consumer per 30 days.
32. Cloud.google.com/community site - Google Cloud Platform Group is a brand new website online to be informed, attach and percentage with other folks such as you, who're eager about GCP. You'll be able to practice at the side of tutorials or post one your self, in finding meetups on your space, and know about group assets for GCP beef up, open source tasks and extra.
Google Cloud Platform - Developer Platforms & Equipment
New GCP developer platforms and equipment beef up our dedication to openness and selection and supplying you with what you wish to have to transport rapid and concentrate on nice code.
33. Google AppEngine Flex (GA) - We introduced a significant enlargement of our common App Engine platform to new developer communities that emphasizes openness, developer selection, and alertness portability.
34. Cloud Functions (Beta) - Google Cloud Purposes has introduced into public beta. This is a serverless surroundings for developing event-driven programs and microservices, letting you construct and attach cloud products and services with code.
35. Firebase integration with GCP (GA) - Firebase Garage is now Google Cloud Garage for Firebase and provides give a boost to for more than one buckets, improve for linking to present buckets, and integrates with Google Cloud Purposes.
36. Cloud Container Builder - Cloud Container Builder is standalone device that permits you to construct your Docker bins on GCP without reference to deployment surroundings. It’s a quick, dependable, and constant approach to package deal your tool into boxes as a part of an automatic workflow.
37. Community Tutorials (Beta) - With group tutorials, somebody can now publish or request a technical how-to for Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud Platform - Infrastructure
Safe, international and high-performance, we’ve constructed our cloud for the lengthy haul. This week we introduced a slew of latest infrastructure updates.
38. New data center region: California - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons at the West Coast of the U.S. and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to function no less than 3 zones, get advantages from Google’s international, personal fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
39. New data center region: Montreal - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Canada and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to function no less than 3 zones, get advantages from Google’s international, personal fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
40. New data center region: Netherlands - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Western Europe and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to function no less than 3 zones, get advantages from Google’s international, personal fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
41. Google Container Engine - Managed Nodes - Google Container Engine (GKE) has added Automatic Tracking and Restore of your GKE nodes, letting you center of attention for your programs whilst Google guarantees your cluster is to be had and up-to-date.
42. 64 Core machines + more memory - We've got doubled the selection of vCPUs you'll be able to run in an example from 32 to 64 and as much as 416GB of reminiscence in keeping with example.
43. Internal Load balancing (GA) - Inner Load Balancing, now GA, permits you to run and scale your products and services at the back of a personal load balancing IP cope with which is on the market solely on your inside cases, now not the web.
44. Cross-Project Networking (Beta) - Pass-Challenge Networking (XPN), now in beta, is a digital community that gives a not unusual community throughout a number of Google Cloud Platform tasks, enabling easy multi-tenant deployments.
G Suite - Undertaking Collaboration & Productiveness
Up to now yr, we’ve introduced 300+ options and updates for G Suite and this week we introduced our subsequent era of collaboration and verbal exchange equipment.
45. Team Drives (GA for G Suite Business, Education and Enterprise customers) - Group Drives lend a hand groups merely and securely arrange permissions, possession and record get right of entry to for a company inside of Google Force.
46. Drive File Stream (EAP) - Force Document Flow is a option to temporarily move information without delay from the cloud on your pc With Pressure Document Steam, corporate knowledge may also be accessed without delay from your pc, even though you don’t have a lot area in your onerous pressure.
47. Google Vault for Drive (GA for G Suite Business, Education and Enterprise customers) - Google Vault for Pressure now provides admins the governance controls they want to arrange and safe all in their information, together with worker Drives and Workforce Drives. Google Vault for Pressure additionally shall we admins set retention insurance policies that mechanically stay what’s wanted and delete what’s now not.
48. Quick Access in Team Drives (GA) - powered via Google’s mechanical device intelligence, Fast Get right of entry to is helping to surface the correct knowledge for staff on the proper time inside of Google Pressure. Fast Get right of entry to now works with Workforce Drives on iOS and Android units, and is coming quickly to the internet.
49. Hangouts Meet (GA to existing customers) - Hangouts Meet is a brand new video assembly revel in constructed at the Hangouts that may run 30-person video meetings with out accounts, plugins or downloads. For G Suite Undertaking consumers, each and every name comes with a devoted dial-in phone quantity in order that staff participants at the street can sign up for conferences with out wifi or knowledge problems.
50. Hangouts Chat (EAP) - Hangouts Chat is an clever communique app in Hangouts with devoted, digital rooms that attach cross-functional undertaking groups. Hangouts Chat integrates with G Suite apps like Force and Doctors, in addition to pictures, movies and different third-party undertaking apps.
51. @meet - @meet is an clever bot constructed on most sensible of the Hangouts platform that makes use of herbal language processing and mechanical device studying to mechanically time table conferences on your group with Hangouts Meet and Google Calendar.
52. Gmail Add-ons for G Suite (Developer Preview) - Gmail Upload-ons supply a strategy to surface the capability of your app or carrier at once in Gmail. With Upload-ons, developers solely construct their integration as soon as, and it runs natively in Gmail on internet, Android and iOS.
53. Edit Opportunities in Google Sheets - with Edit Alternatives in Google Sheets, gross sales reps can sync a Salesforce Alternative Listing View to Sheets to bulk edit knowledge and adjustments are synced mechanically to Salesforce, no add required.
54. Jamboard - Our whiteboard within the cloud is going GA in Would possibly! Jamboard merges the worlds of bodily and virtual creativity. It’s genuine time collaboration on a super scale, whether or not your workforce is in combination within the convention room or unfold all over the place the arena.
Android & Chrome Units
Construction at the momentum from a rising choice of companies the use of Chrome virtual signage and kiosks, we added new control equipment and APIs along with introducing reinforce for Android Kiosk apps on supported Chrome units.
55. Android Kiosk Apps for Chrome - Android Kiosk for Chrome shall we customers arrange and deploy Chrome virtual signage and kiosks for each internet and Android apps. And with Public Session Kiosks, IT admins can now upload quite a lot of Chrome packaged apps along hosted apps.
56. Chrome Kiosk Management Free trial - This loose trial provides consumers a very easy solution to check out Chrome for signage and kiosk deployments.
57. Chrome Device Management (CDM) APIs for Kiosks - Those APIs be offering programmatic get entry to to more than a few Kiosk insurance policies. IT admins can time table a tool reboot thru the brand new APIs and combine that capability without delay in a third- get together console.
58. Chrome Stability API - This new API lets in Kiosk app developers to beef up the reliability of the appliance and the device.
Google Cloud Consumers
Attendees at Google Cloud Next ‘17 heard tales from lots of our valued consumers:
59. Colgate - Colgate-Palmolive partnered with Google Cloud and SAP to deliver hundreds of workers in combination thru G Suite collaboration and productiveness equipment. The corporate deployed G Suite to 28,000 workers in not up to six months.
60. Disney Consumer Products & Interactive (DCPI) - DCPI is on course emigrate out of its legacy infrastructure this yr, and is leveraging mechanical device studying to energy subsequent era visitor reviews.
62. HSBC - HSBC is likely one of the global's biggest monetary and banking establishments and making a big funding in reworking its international IT. The corporate is operating intently with Google to deploy Cloud DataFlow, BigQuery and different knowledge products and services to energy crucial evidence of idea tasks.
63. LUSH - LUSH migrated its international e-commerce website online from AWS to GCP in not up to six weeks, considerably making improvements to the reliability and balance of its web site. LUSH advantages from GCP’s skill to scale as transaction quantity surges, which is significant for a retail industry. As well as, Google's dedication to renewable power resources aligns with LUSH's moral rules.
64. Oden Technologies - Oden used to be a part of Google Cloud’s startup program, and switched its whole platform to GCP from AWS. GCP gives Oden the power to reliably scale whilst holding prices low, carry out underneath heavy so much and persistently delivers refined options together with mechanical device studying and information analytics.
65. Planet - Planet migrated to GCP in February, taking a look to boost up their workloads and leverage Google Cloud for a number of key benefits: worth balance and predictability, customized cases, firstclass Kubernetes enhance, and Device Studying generation. Planet additionally introduced the beta unencumber in their Explorer platform.
66. Schlumberger - Schlumberger is creating a important funding within the cloud, turning to GCP to allow high-performance computing, faraway visualization and construction speed. GCP helps Schlumberger ship cutting edge services to its consumers via the use of HPC to scale knowledge processing, workflow and complex algorithms.
67. The Home Depot - The House Depot collaborated with GCP’s Buyer Reliability Engineering workforce emigrate HomeDepot.com to the cloud in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Shifting to GCP has allowed the corporate to raised organize massive visitors spikes at height buying groceries occasions all through the yr.
68. Verizon - Verizon is deploying G Suite to greater than 150,000 of its workers, taking into consideration collaboration and versatility within the office whilst keeping up safety and compliance requirements. Verizon and Google Cloud were running in combination for greater than a yr to deliver easy and safe productiveness answers to Verizon’s body of workers.
Google Cloud Companions
We introduced in combination Google Cloud companions from our rising ecosystem throughout G Suite, GCP, Maps, Units and Schooling. Our partnering philosophy is pushed through a suite of rules that emphasize openness, innovation, equity, transparency and shared good fortune within the cloud marketplace. Listed here are a few of our companions who have been out in drive on the display:
69. Accenture - Accenture introduced that it has designed a mobility answer for Rentokil, an international pest regulate corporate, inbuilt collaboration with Google as a part of the partnership announced at Horizon in September.
70. Alooma - Alooma introduced the mixing of the Alooma carrier with Google Cloud SQL and BigQuery.
71. Authorized Training Partner Program - To lend a hand firms scale their coaching choices extra temporarily, and to allow Google so as to add different coaching companions to the ecosystem, we're introducing a brand new monitor inside of our spouse program to fortify their distinctive choices and wishes.
72. Check Point - Test Level® Device Applied sciences introduced Test Level vSEC for Google Cloud Platform, turning in complex safety built-in with GCP in addition to their becoming a member of of the Google Cloud Generation Spouse Program.
73. CloudEndure - We’re taking part with CloudEndure to provide a no value, self-service migration device for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) consumers.
74. Coursera - Coursera introduced that it's taking part with Google Cloud Platform to offer an in depth vary of Google Cloud coaching path. To rejoice this announcement Coursera is providing all NEXT attendees a 100% cut price for the GCP fundamentals class.
75. DocuSign - DocuSign introduced deeper integrations with Google Doctors.
76. Egnyte - Egnyte introduced an enhanced integration with Google Doctors that may permit our joint consumers to create, edit, and retailer Google Doctors, Sheets and Slides information proper from inside the Egnyte Attach.
77. Google Cloud Global Partner Awards - We known 12 Google Cloud companions that demonstrated robust visitor good fortune and answer innovation over the last yr: Accenture, Pivotal, LumApps, Slack, Looker, Palo Alto Networks, Virtru, SoftBank, DoIT, Snowdrop Answers, CDW Company, and SYNNEX Company.
78. iCharts - iCharts introduced further fortify for a number of GCP databases, loose pivot tables for present Google BigQuery customers, and a brand new product dubbed “iCharts for SaaS.”
79. Intel - Along with the growth with Skylake, Intel and Google Cloud introduced a number of generation projects and marketplace schooling efforts masking IoT, Kubernetes and TensorFlow, together with optimizations, a developer program and gear kits.
80. Intuit - Intuit introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, that are designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e mail.
81. Liftigniter - Liftigniter is a member of Google Cloud’s startup program and considering mechanical device studying personalization the use of predictive analytics to fortify CTR on internet and in-app.
82. Looker - Looker introduced a set of Looker Blocks, suitable with Google BigQuery Knowledge Switch Carrier, designed to provide entrepreneurs the equipment to beef up research in their crucial knowledge.
83. Low interest loans for partners - To lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, Google introduced that capital funding are to be had to certified companions within the type of low hobby loans.
84. MicroStrategy - MicroStrategy introduced an integration with Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL and Google Cloud SQL for MySQL.
85. New incentives to accelerate partner growth - We're expanding our investments in more than one present and new incentive systems; together with, low pastime loans to lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, expanding co-funding to boost up offers, and increasing our rebate systems.
86. Orbitera Test Drives for GCP Partners - Check Drives permit consumers to take a look at companions’ device and generate top of the range leads that may be handed at once to the companions’ gross sales groups. Google is providing Premier Cloud Companions 365 days of loose Check Drives on Orbitera.
87. Partner specializations - Companions demonstrating robust visitor good fortune and technical skillability in sure answer spaces will now qualify to use for a specialization. We’re launching specializations in software construction, knowledge analytics, mechanical device studying and infrastructure.
88. Pivotal - GCP introduced Pivotal as our first CRE generation spouse. CRE generation companions will paintings hand-in-hand with Google to entirely evaluation their answers and enforce adjustments to deal with known dangers to reliability.
89. ProsperWorks - ProsperWorks introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which might be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail in line with the context of a given e mail.
90. Qwiklabs - This fresh acquisition will supply Approved Coaching Companions the power to provide hands-on labs and complete classes evolved through Google mavens to our consumers.
91. Rackspace - Rackspace introduced a strategic dating with Google Cloud to develop into its first controlled products and services improve spouse for GCP, with plans to collaborate on a brand new controlled products and services providing for GCP consumers set to release later this yr.
92. Rocket.Chat - Rocket.Chat, a member of Google Cloud’s startup program, is including numerous new product integrations with GCP together with Autotranslate by means of Translate API, integration with Imaginative and prescient API to display for beside the point content material, integration to NLP API to accomplish sentiment research on public channels, integration with GSuite for authentication and a complete transfer of back-end garage to Google Cloud Garage.
93. Salesforce - Salesforce introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which might be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail in accordance with the context of a given e-mail.
94. SAP - This strategic partnership comprises certification of SAP HANA on GCP, new G Suite integrations and long run collaboration on construction mechanical device studying options into clever programs like conversational apps that information customers thru complicated workflows and transactions.
95. Smyte - Smyte participated within the Google Cloud startup program and protects hundreds of thousands of movements an afternoon on web sites and cellular programs. Smyte lately moved from self-hosted Kubernetes to Google Container Engine (GKE).
96. Veritas - Veritas expanded its partnership with Google Cloud to offer joint consumers with 360 Knowledge Control functions. The partnership will lend a hand scale back knowledge garage prices, building up compliance and eDiscovery readiness and boost up the buyer’s adventure to Google Cloud Platform.
97. VMware Airwatch - Airwatch supplies undertaking mobility control answers for Android and continues to force the Google Software ecosystem to undertaking consumers.
98. Windows Partner Program- We’re running with most sensible techniques integrators within the Home windows group to lend a hand GCP consumers take complete good thing about Home windows and .NET apps and products and services on our platform.
99. Xplenty - Xplenty introduced the addition of 2 new products and services from Google Cloud into their to be had integrations: Google Cloud Spanner and Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL.
100. Zoomdata - Zoomdata introduced reinforce for Google’s Cloud Spanner and PostgreSQL on GCP, in addition to improvements to the prevailing Zoomdata Sensible Connector for Google BigQuery. With those new functions Zoomdata gives deeply built-in and optimized beef up for Google Cloud Platform’s Cloud Spanner, PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, and Cloud DataProc products and services.
We’re overjoyed to have such a lot of new merchandise and companions that may lend a hand all of our consumers develop. And as our ultimate announcement for Google Cloud Next ’17 — please save the date for Next 2018: June 4–6 in San Francisco.
I assume that makes it 101. :-)