San Francisco — What per week! Google Cloud Next ‘17 has come to the top, however actually, it’s just the start. We welcomed 10,000+ attendees together with consumers, companions, developers, IT leaders, engineers, press, analysts, cloud lovers (and skeptics). In combination we engaged in 3 days of keynotes, 200+ classes, and 4 invitation-only summits. Exhausting to consider this used to be our first display as all of Google Cloud with GCP, G Suite, Chrome, Maps and Training. Thanks to all who have been right here with us in San Francisco this week, and we are hoping to peer you subsequent yr.
One of the most not unusual refrains from consumers and companions all the way through the convention used to be “Wow, you’ve been busy. I will’t consider what number of announcements you’ve had at Next!” So we determined to rely all of the announcements from throughout Google Cloud and actually we had 100 (!) announcements this week.
For the checklist enthusiasts among you, we’ve compiled a handy-dandy run-down of our announcements from the previous few days:
Google Cloud is worked up to welcome two new acquisitions to the Google Cloud circle of relatives this week, Kaggle and AppBridge.
1. Kaggle - Kaggle is without doubt one of the global's biggest communities of knowledge scientists and mechanical device studying lovers. Kaggle and Google Cloud will proceed to toughen mechanical device studying coaching and deployment products and services along with providing the neighborhood the facility to retailer and question huge datasets.
2. AppBridge - Google Cloud obtained Vancouver-based AppBridge this week, which is helping you migrate knowledge from on-prem document servers into G Suite and Google Power.
Google Cloud brings a collection of latest security measures to Google Cloud Platform and G Suite designed to lend a hand safeguard your corporate’s belongings and save you disruption to your small business:
3. Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) - Id-Conscious Proxy allows you to supply get entry to to programs in keeping with possibility, somewhat than the usage of a VPN. It supplies protected utility get entry to from any place, restricts get entry to by way of person, id and staff, deploys with built-in phishing resistant Safety Key and is more uncomplicated to setup than end-user VPN.
4. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) - Knowledge Loss Prevention API allows you to scan knowledge for 40+ delicate knowledge varieties, and is used as a part of DLP in Gmail and Power. You'll in finding and redact delicate knowledge saved in GCP, invigorate previous programs with new delicate knowledge sensing “smarts” and use predefined detectors in addition to customise your personal.
5. Key Management Service (KMS) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) - Key Control Carrier means that you can generate, use, rotate, and break symmetric encryption keys to be used within the cloud.
6. Security Key Enforcement (SKE) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) - Safety Key Enforcement means that you can require safety keys be used because the 2-Step verification issue for enhanced anti-phishing safety each time a GCP utility is accessed.
7. Vault for Google Drive (GA) - Google Vault is the eDiscovery and archiving resolution for G Suite. Vault allows admins to simply arrange their G Suite knowledge lifecycle and seek, preview and export the G Suite knowledge of their area. Vault for Power allows complete toughen for Google Power content material, together with Group Power recordsdata.
8. Google-designed security chip, Titan - Google makes use of Titan to determine root of believe, permitting us to safely establish and authenticate authentic get entry to on the stage. Titan features a random quantity generator, plays cryptographic operations within the remoted reminiscence, and has a devoted protected processor (on-chip).
New GCP knowledge analytics services and products lend a hand organizations clear up industry issues of knowledge, somewhat than spending time and sources construction, integrating and managing the underlying infrastructure:
9. BigQuery Data Transfer Service (Private Beta) - BigQuery Knowledge Switch Carrier makes it simple for customers to temporarily get worth from all their Google-managed promoting datasets. With only a few clicks, advertising analysts can agenda knowledge imports from Google Adwords, DoubleClick Marketing campaign Supervisor, DoubleClick for Publishers and YouTube Content material and Channel Proprietor experiences.
10. Cloud Dataprep (Private Beta) - Cloud Dataprep is a brand new controlled knowledge carrier, in-built collaboration with Trifacta, that makes it sooner and more uncomplicated for BigQuery end-users to visually discover and get ready knowledge for research with out the desire for devoted knowledge engineer sources.
11. New Commercial Datasets - Companies incessantly search for datasets (public or industrial) outdoor their organizational limitations. Industrial datasets introduced come with monetary marketplace knowledge from Xignite, residential real-estate valuations (ancient and projected) from HouseCanary, predictions for when a area will pass on sale from Remine, ancient climate knowledge from AccuWeather, and information archives from Dow Jones, all right away able to be used in BigQuery (with extra to come back as new companions sign up for this system).
12. Python for Google Cloud Dataflow in GA - Cloud Dataflow is a completely controlled knowledge processing carrier supporting each batch and movement execution of pipelines. Till not too long ago, those advantages were to be had only to Java developers. Now there’s a Python SDK for Cloud Dataflow in GA.
13. Stackdriver Monitoring for Cloud Dataflow (Beta) - We’ve built-in Cloud Dataflow with Stackdriver Tracking as a way to get entry to and analyze Cloud Dataflow process metrics and create indicators for particular Dataflow process prerequisites.
14. Google Cloud Datalab in GA - This interactive knowledge science workflow software makes it simple to do iterative type and information research in a Jupyter notebook-based atmosphere the usage of same old SQL, Python and shell instructions.
15. Cloud Dataproc updates - Our totally controlled carrier for working Apache Spark, Flink and Hadoop pipelines has new toughen for restarting failed jobs (together with computerized restart as wanted) in beta, the facility to create single-node clusters for light-weight sandbox building, in beta, GPU toughen, and the cloud labels function, for extra flexibility managing your Dataproc sources, is now GA.
New GCP databases and database options spherical out a platform on which developers can construct nice programs throughout a spectrum of use instances:
16. Cloud SQL for Postgre SQL (Beta) - Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL implements the similar design rules recently mirrored in Cloud SQL for MySQL, particularly, the facility to safely retailer and fasten on your relational knowledge by the use of open requirements.
17. Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise (GA) - To be had on Google Compute Engine, plus toughen for Home windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability (GA).
18. Cloud SQL for MySQL improvements - Greater functionality for difficult workloads by the use of 32-core circumstances with as much as 208GB of RAM, and central control of sources by the use of Id and Get right of entry to Control (IAM) controls.
19. Cloud Spanner - Introduced a month in the past, however nonetheless, it might be remiss to not point out it as a result of, hi, it’s Cloud Spanner! The trade’s first horizontally scalable, globally constant, relational database carrier.
20. SSD persistent-disk performance improvements - SSD power disks now have larger throughput and IOPS functionality, that are specifically really useful for database and analytics workloads. Learn these docs for whole information about persistent-disk functionality.
21. Federated query on Cloud Bigtable - We’ve prolonged BigQuery’s succeed in to question knowledge inside of Cloud Bigtable, the NoSQL database carrier for enormous analytic or operational workloads that require low latency and excessive throughput (specifically not unusual in Monetary Services and products and IoT use instances).
New GCP Cloud Gadget Finding out products and services bolster our efforts to make mechanical device studying obtainable to organizations of all sizes and class:
22. Cloud Machine Learning Engine (GA) - Cloud ML Engine, now in most cases to be had, is for organizations that need to educate and deploy their very own fashions into manufacturing within the cloud.
23. Cloud Video Intelligence API (Private Beta) - A primary of its type, Cloud Video Intelligence API we could developers simply seek and uncover video content material by way of offering details about entities (nouns equivalent to “canine,” “flower”, or “human” or verbs equivalent to “run,” “swim,” or “fly”) inside of video content material.
24. Cloud Vision API (GA) - Cloud Imaginative and prescient API reaches GA and provides new features for enterprises and companions to categorise a extra various set of pictures. The API can now acknowledge hundreds of thousands of entities from Google’s Wisdom Graph and provides enhanced OCR features that may extract textual content from scans of text-heavy paperwork equivalent to criminal contracts or analysis papers or books.
25. Machine learning Advanced Solution Lab (ASL) - ASL supplies devoted amenities for our consumers to at once collaborate with Google’s machine-learning professionals to use ML to their maximum urgent demanding situations.
26. Cloud Jobs API - A formidable assist to process seek and discovery, Cloud Jobs API now has new options equivalent to Shuttle Seek, which is able to go back related jobs in keeping with desired trip time and most popular mode of transportation.
27. Machine Learning Startup Competition - We introduced a Gadget Finding out Startup Festival in collaboration with undertaking capital corporations Knowledge Collective and Emergence Capital, and with further toughen from a16z, Greylock Companions, GV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Sequoia Capital.
New GCP pricing continues our purpose to create customer-friendly pricing that’s as good as our merchandise; and toughen products and services which can be geared in opposition to assembly our consumers the place they're:
28. Compute Engine price cuts - Proceeding our historical past of pricing management, we’ve lower Google Compute Engine costs by way of as much as 8%.
29. Committed Use Discounts - With Dedicated Use Reductions, consumers can obtain a bargain of as much as 57% off our checklist worth, in trade for a one or 3 yr acquire dedication paid per month, with out a in advance prices.
30. Free trial extended to 12 months - We’ve prolonged our loose trial from 60 days to 12 months, permitting you to make use of your $300 credit score throughout all GCP products and services and APIs, at your personal tempo and agenda. Plus, we’re presented new All the time Loose merchandise -- non-expiring utilization limits that you'll be able to use to check and increase programs without charge. Consult with the Google Cloud Platform Free Tier page for main points.
31. Engineering Support - Our new Engineering Strengthen providing is a role-based subscription type that permits us to compare engineer to engineer, to fulfill you the place your small business is, it doesn't matter what level of building you’re in. It has 3 tiers:
- Building engineering toughen - best for developers or QA engineers that may arrange with a reaction inside of 4 to 8 industry hours, priced at $100/person per thirty days.
- Manufacturing engineering toughen supplies a one-hour reaction time for important problems at $250/person per thirty days.
- On-call engineering toughen pages a Google engineer and delivers a 15-minute reaction time 24x7 for important problems at $1,500/person per thirty days.
32. Cloud.google.com/community site - Google Cloud Platform Neighborhood is a brand new website to be told, attach and percentage with people such as you, who're desirous about GCP. You'll practice together with tutorials or post one your self, in finding meetups on your house, and know about neighborhood sources for GCP toughen, open source initiatives and extra.
New GCP developer platforms and gear give a boost to our dedication to openness and selection and supplying you with what you wish to have to transport rapid and concentrate on nice code.
33. Google AppEngine Flex (GA) - We introduced a big enlargement of our fashionable App Engine platform to new developer communities that emphasizes openness, developer selection, and alertness portability.
34. Cloud Functions (Beta) - Google Cloud Purposes has introduced into public beta. This is a serverless atmosphere for growing event-driven programs and microservices, letting you construct and fasten cloud products and services with code.
35. Firebase integration with GCP (GA) - Firebase Garage is now Google Cloud Garage for Firebase and provides toughen for a couple of buckets, toughen for linking to present buckets, and integrates with Google Cloud Purposes.
36. Cloud Container Builder - Cloud Container Builder is a standalone software that permits you to construct your Docker boxes on GCP irrespective of deployment atmosphere. It’s a quick, dependable, and constant solution to bundle your instrument into boxes as a part of an automatic workflow.
37. Community Tutorials (Beta) - With neighborhood tutorials, somebody can now post or request a technical how-to for Google Cloud Platform.
Protected, world and high-performance, we’ve constructed our cloud for the lengthy haul. This week we introduced a slew of latest infrastructure updates.
38. New data center region: California - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons at the West Coast of the U.S. and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it's going to function at least 3 zones, receive advantages from Google’s world, non-public fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
39. New data center region: Montreal - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Canada and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it's going to function at least 3 zones, receive advantages from Google’s world, non-public fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
40. New data center region: Netherlands - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Western Europe and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it's going to function at least 3 zones, receive advantages from Google’s world, non-public fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
41. Google Container Engine - Managed Nodes - Google Container Engine (GKE) has added Automatic Tracking and Restore of your GKE nodes, letting you center of attention for your programs whilst Google guarantees your cluster is to be had and up-to-date.
42. 64 Core machines + more memory - We've doubled the collection of vCPUs you'll be able to run in an example from 32 to 64 and as much as 416GB of reminiscence consistent with example.
43. Internal Load balancing (GA) - Inner Load Balancing, now GA, allows you to run and scale your products and services in the back of a non-public load balancing IP deal with which is available solely on your inside circumstances, no longer the web.
44. Cross-Project Networking (Beta) - Move-Venture Networking (XPN), now in beta, is a digital community that gives a not unusual community throughout a number of Google Cloud Platform initiatives, enabling easy multi-tenant deployments.
Up to now yr, we’ve introduced 300+ options and updates for G Suite and this week we introduced our subsequent technology of collaboration and conversation gear.
45. Team Drives (GA for G Suite Business, Education and Enterprise customers) - Group Drives lend a hand groups merely and securely arrange permissions, possession and document get entry to for a company inside of Google Power.
46. Drive File Stream (EAP) - Power Report Circulation is a solution to temporarily movement recordsdata at once from the cloud on your laptop With Power Report Steam, corporate knowledge can also be accessed at once from your computer, even supposing you don’t have a lot area for your laborious force.
47. Google Vault for Drive (GA for G Suite Business, Education and Enterprise customers) - Google Vault for Power now provides admins the governance controls they wish to arrange and protected all in their recordsdata, together with worker Drives and Group Drives. Google Vault for Power additionally we could admins set retention insurance policies that robotically stay what’s wanted and delete what’s no longer.
48. Quick Access in Team Drives (GA) - powered by way of Google’s mechanical device intelligence, Fast Get right of entry to is helping to surface the precise knowledge for workers on the proper time inside of Google Power. Fast Get right of entry to now works with Group Drives on iOS and Android units, and is coming quickly to the internet.
49. Hangouts Meet (GA to existing customers) - Hangouts Meet is a brand new video assembly revel in constructed at the Hangouts that may run 30-person video meetings with out accounts, plugins or downloads. For G Suite Endeavor consumers, each and every name comes with a devoted dial-in phone quantity in order that crew individuals at the highway can sign up for conferences with out wifi or knowledge problems.
50. Hangouts Chat (EAP) - Hangouts Chat is an clever conversation app in Hangouts with devoted, digital rooms that attach cross-functional undertaking groups. Hangouts Chat integrates with G Suite apps like Power and Doctors, in addition to pictures, movies and different third-party undertaking apps.
51. @meet - @meet is an clever bot constructed on best of the Hangouts platform that makes use of herbal language processing and mechanical device studying to robotically agenda conferences on your crew with Hangouts Meet and Google Calendar.
52. Gmail Add-ons for G Suite (Developer Preview) - Gmail Upload-ons supply a solution to surface the capability of your app or carrier at once in Gmail. With Upload-ons, developers solely construct their integration as soon as, and it runs natively in Gmail on internet, Android and iOS.
53. Edit Opportunities in Google Sheets - with Edit Alternatives in Google Sheets, gross sales reps can sync a Salesforce Alternative Record View to Sheets to bulk edit knowledge and adjustments are synced robotically to Salesforce, no add required.
54. Jamboard - Our whiteboard within the cloud is going GA in Would possibly! Jamboard merges the worlds of bodily and virtual creativity. It’s genuine time collaboration on a super scale, whether or not your crew is in combination within the convention room or unfold everywhere the arena.
Development at the momentum from a rising collection of companies the usage of Chrome virtual signage and kiosks, we added new control gear and APIs along with introducing toughen for Android Kiosk apps on supported Chrome units.
55. Android Kiosk Apps for Chrome - Android Kiosk for Chrome we could customers arrange and deploy Chrome virtual signage and kiosks for each internet and Android apps. And with Public Session Kiosks, IT admins can now upload numerous Chrome packaged apps along hosted apps.
56. Chrome Kiosk Management Free trial - This loose trial provides consumers a very simple solution to check out Chrome for signage and kiosk deployments.
57. Chrome Device Management (CDM) APIs for Kiosks - Those APIs be offering programmatic get entry to to quite a lot of Kiosk insurance policies. IT admins can agenda a tool reboot via the brand new APIs and combine that capability at once in a third- get together console.
58. Chrome Stability API - This new API lets in Kiosk app developers to support the reliability of the appliance and the machine.
Attendees at Google Cloud Next ‘17 heard tales from lots of our valued consumers:
59. Colgate - Colgate-Palmolive partnered with Google Cloud and SAP to carry hundreds of workers in combination via G Suite collaboration and productiveness gear. The corporate deployed G Suite to 28,000 workers in not up to six months.
60. Disney Consumer Products & Interactive (DCPI) - DCPI is heading in the right direction emigrate out of its legacy infrastructure this yr, and is leveraging mechanical device studying to energy subsequent technology visitor reports.
62. HSBC - HSBC is without doubt one of the global's biggest monetary and banking establishments and making a big funding in remodeling its world IT. The corporate is operating carefully with Google to deploy Cloud DataFlow, BigQuery and different knowledge products and services to energy important evidence of idea initiatives.
63. LUSH - LUSH migrated its world e-commerce website from AWS to GCP in not up to six weeks, considerably making improvements to the reliability and steadiness of its website. LUSH advantages from GCP’s skill to scale as transaction quantity surges, which is important for a retail industry. As well as, Google's dedication to renewable power assets aligns with LUSH's moral rules.
64. Oden Technologies - Oden used to be a part of Google Cloud’s startup program, and switched its complete platform to GCP from AWS. GCP gives Oden the facility to reliably scale whilst holding prices low, carry out below heavy so much and persistently delivers subtle options together with mechanical device studying and information analytics.
65. Planet - Planet migrated to GCP in February, taking a look to boost up their workloads and leverage Google Cloud for a number of key benefits: worth steadiness and predictability, customized circumstances, top notch Kubernetes toughen, and Gadget Finding out generation. Planet additionally introduced the beta unencumber in their Explorer platform.
66. Schlumberger - Schlumberger is creating a important funding within the cloud, turning to GCP to permit high-performance computing, far flung visualization and building pace. GCP helps Schlumberger ship leading edge services and products to its consumers by way of the usage of HPC to scale knowledge processing, workflow and complicated algorithms.
67. The Home Depot - The House Depot collaborated with GCP’s Buyer Reliability Engineering crew emigrate HomeDepot.com to the cloud in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Shifting to GCP has allowed the corporate to higher arrange massive site visitors spikes at top buying groceries instances all the way through the yr.
68. Verizon - Verizon is deploying G Suite to greater than 150,000 of its workers, making an allowance for collaboration and versatility within the administrative center whilst keeping up safety and compliance requirements. Verizon and Google Cloud were operating in combination for greater than a yr to carry easy and protected productiveness answers to Verizon’s personnel.
We introduced in combination Google Cloud companions from our rising ecosystem throughout G Suite, GCP, Maps, Units and Training. Our partnering philosophy is pushed by way of a suite of rules that emphasize openness, innovation, equity, transparency and shared luck within the cloud marketplace. Listed here are a few of our companions who have been out in power on the display:
69. Accenture - Accenture introduced that it has designed a mobility resolution for Rentokil, a world pest regulate corporate, in-built collaboration with Google as a part of the partnership announced at Horizon in September.
70. Alooma - Alooma introduced the mixing of the Alooma carrier with Google Cloud SQL and BigQuery.
71. Authorized Training Partner Program - To lend a hand firms scale their coaching choices extra temporarily, and to permit Google so as to add different coaching companions to the ecosystem, we're introducing a brand new monitor inside of our spouse program to toughen their distinctive choices and desires.
72. Check Point - Test Level® Device Applied sciences introduced Test Level vSEC for Google Cloud Platform, handing over complicated safety built-in with GCP in addition to their becoming a member of of the Google Cloud Generation Spouse Program.
73. CloudEndure - We’re taking part with CloudEndure to supply a no value, self-service migration software for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) consumers.
74. Coursera - Coursera introduced that it's taking part with Google Cloud Platform to supply an in depth vary of Google Cloud coaching path. To have a good time this announcement Coursera is providing all NEXT attendees a 100% bargain for the GCP fundamentals class.
75. DocuSign - DocuSign introduced deeper integrations with Google Doctors.
76. Egnyte - Egnyte introduced an enhanced integration with Google Doctors that can permit our joint consumers to create, edit, and retailer Google Doctors, Sheets and Slides recordsdata proper from throughout the Egnyte Attach.
77. Google Cloud Global Partner Awards - We known 12 Google Cloud companions that demonstrated robust visitor luck and resolution innovation over the last yr: Accenture, Pivotal, LumApps, Slack, Looker, Palo Alto Networks, Virtru, SoftBank, DoIT, Snowdrop Answers, CDW Company, and SYNNEX Company.
78. iCharts - iCharts introduced further toughen for a number of GCP databases, loose pivot tables for present Google BigQuery customers, and a brand new product dubbed “iCharts for SaaS.”
79. Intel - Along with the growth with Skylake, Intel and Google Cloud introduced a number of generation tasks and marketplace schooling efforts protecting IoT, Kubernetes and TensorFlow, together with optimizations, a developer program and gear kits.
80. Intuit - Intuit introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, that are designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail in keeping with the context of a given electronic mail.
81. Liftigniter - Liftigniter is a member of Google Cloud’s startup program and fascinated by mechanical device studying personalization the usage of predictive analytics to support CTR on internet and in-app.
82. Looker - Looker introduced a collection of Looker Blocks, suitable with Google BigQuery Knowledge Switch Carrier, designed to offer entrepreneurs the gear to make stronger research in their important knowledge.
83. Low interest loans for partners - To lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, Google introduced that capital funding are to be had to certified companions within the type of low pastime loans.
84. MicroStrategy - MicroStrategy introduced an integration with Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL and Google Cloud SQL for MySQL.
85. New incentives to accelerate partner growth - We're expanding our investments in a couple of present and new incentive techniques; together with, low pastime loans to lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, expanding co-funding to boost up offers, and increasing our rebate techniques.
86. Orbitera Test Drives for GCP Partners - Take a look at Drives permit consumers to take a look at companions’ instrument and generate top quality leads that may be handed at once to the companions’ gross sales groups. Google is providing Premier Cloud Companions 12 months of loose Take a look at Drives on Orbitera.
87. Partner specializations - Companions demonstrating robust visitor luck and technical skillability in sure resolution spaces will now qualify to use for a specialization. We’re launching specializations in utility building, knowledge analytics, mechanical device studying and infrastructure.
88. Pivotal - GCP introduced Pivotal as our first CRE generation spouse. CRE generation companions will paintings hand-in-hand with Google to entirely evaluate their answers and put into effect adjustments to handle known dangers to reliability.
89. ProsperWorks - ProsperWorks introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, that are designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail in keeping with the context of a given electronic mail.
90. Qwiklabs - This fresh acquisition will supply Licensed Coaching Companions the facility to supply hands-on labs and complete classes evolved by way of Google professionals to our consumers.
91. Rackspace - Rackspace introduced a strategic dating with Google Cloud to transform its first controlled products and services toughen spouse for GCP, with plans to collaborate on a brand new controlled products and services providing for GCP consumers set to release later this yr.
92. Rocket.Chat - Rocket.Chat, a member of Google Cloud’s startup program, is including numerous new product integrations with GCP together with Autotranslate by the use of Translate API, integration with Imaginative and prescient API to display for irrelevant content material, integration to NLP API to accomplish sentiment research on public channels, integration with GSuite for authentication and a complete transfer of back-end garage to Google Cloud Garage.
93. Salesforce - Salesforce introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, that are designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail in keeping with the context of a given electronic mail.
94. SAP - This strategic partnership contains certification of SAP HANA on GCP, new G Suite integrations and long term collaboration on construction mechanical device studying options into clever programs like conversational apps that information customers via advanced workflows and transactions.
95. Smyte - Smyte participated within the Google Cloud startup program and protects hundreds of thousands of movements an afternoon on web pages and cell programs. Smyte not too long ago moved from self-hosted Kubernetes to Google Container Engine (GKE).
96. Veritas - Veritas expanded its partnership with Google Cloud to supply joint consumers with 360 Knowledge Control features. The partnership will lend a hand cut back knowledge garage prices, build up compliance and eDiscovery readiness and boost up the client’s adventure to Google Cloud Platform.
97. VMware Airwatch - Airwatch supplies undertaking mobility control answers for Android and continues to force the Google Instrument ecosystem to undertaking consumers.
98. Windows Partner Program- We’re operating with best techniques integrators within the Home windows neighborhood to lend a hand GCP consumers take complete good thing about Home windows and .NET apps and products and services on our platform.
99. Xplenty - Xplenty introduced the addition of 2 new products and services from Google Cloud into their to be had integrations: Google Cloud Spanner and Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL.
100. Zoomdata - Zoomdata introduced toughen for Google’s Cloud Spanner and PostgreSQL on GCP, in addition to improvements to the prevailing Zoomdata Good Connector for Google BigQuery. With those new features Zoomdata gives deeply built-in and optimized toughen for Google Cloud Platform’s Cloud Spanner, PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, and Cloud DataProc products and services.
We’re extremely joyful to have such a lot of new merchandise and companions that may lend a hand all of our consumers develop. And as our ultimate announcement for Google Cloud Next ’17 — please save the date for Next 2018: June 4–6 in San Francisco.
I assume that makes it 101. :-)