San Francisco — What every week! Google Cloud Next ‘17 has come to the top, however in reality, it’s just the start. We welcomed 10,000+ attendees together with consumers, companions, developers, IT leaders, engineers, press, analysts, cloud lovers (and skeptics). In combination we engaged in 3 days of keynotes, 200+ periods, and 4 invitation-only summits. Onerous to consider this used to be our first display as all of Google Cloud with GCP, G Suite, Chrome, Maps and Schooling. Thanks to all who have been right here with us in San Francisco this week, and we are hoping to peer you subsequent yr.
Some of the not unusual refrains from consumers and companions right through the convention used to be “Wow, you’ve been busy. I will be able to’t consider what number of announcements you’ve had at Next!” So we made up our minds to rely all of the announcements from throughout Google Cloud and actually we had 100 (!) announcements this week.
For the record fanatics among you, we’ve compiled a handy-dandy run-down of our announcements from the previous few days:
Google Cloud is happy to welcome two new acquisitions to the Google Cloud circle of relatives this week, Kaggle and AppBridge.
1. Kaggle - Kaggle is likely one of the global's biggest communities of knowledge scientists and mechanical device studying lovers. Kaggle and Google Cloud will proceed to improve mechanical device studying coaching and deployment products and services along with providing the group the power to retailer and question massive datasets.
2. AppBridge - Google Cloud got Vancouver-based AppBridge this week, which is helping you migrate knowledge from on-prem document servers into G Suite and Google Pressure.
Google Cloud brings a set of latest security measures to Google Cloud Platform and G Suite designed to lend a hand safeguard your corporate’s belongings and save you disruption to your corporation:
3. Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) - Id-Mindful Proxy permits you to supply get entry to to programs in line with possibility, slightly than the use of a VPN. It supplies safe software get entry to from any place, restricts get entry to by way of consumer, id and team, deploys with built-in phishing resistant Safety Key and is more uncomplicated to setup than end-user VPN.
4. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for Google Cloud Platform (Beta) - Knowledge Loss Prevention API allows you to scan knowledge for 40+ delicate knowledge varieties, and is used as a part of DLP in Gmail and Pressure. You'll be able to in finding and redact delicate knowledge saved in GCP, invigorate previous programs with new delicate knowledge sensing “smarts” and use predefined detectors in addition to customise your personal.
5. Key Management Service (KMS) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) - Key Control Carrier permits you to generate, use, rotate, and spoil symmetric encryption keys to be used within the cloud.
6. Security Key Enforcement (SKE) for Google Cloud Platform (GA) - Safety Key Enforcement lets you require safety keys be used because the 2-Step verification issue for enhanced anti-phishing safety on every occasion a GCP software is accessed.
7. Vault for Google Drive (GA) - Google Vault is the eDiscovery and archiving answer for G Suite. Vault allows admins to simply organize their G Suite knowledge lifecycle and seek, preview and export the G Suite knowledge of their area. Vault for Force allows complete strengthen for Google Force content material, together with Workforce Force information.
8. Google-designed security chip, Titan - Google makes use of Titan to determine hardware root of believe, permitting us to safely determine and authenticate reliable get right of entry to on the hardware degree. Titan features a hardware random quantity generator, plays cryptographic operations within the remoted reminiscence, and has a devoted safe processor (on-chip).
New GCP knowledge analytics services lend a hand organizations remedy industry issues of knowledge, moderately than spending time and assets construction, integrating and managing the underlying infrastructure:
9. BigQuery Data Transfer Service (Private Beta) - BigQuery Knowledge Switch Carrier makes it simple for customers to temporarily get worth from all their Google-managed promoting datasets. With only a few clicks, advertising analysts can time table knowledge imports from Google Adwords, DoubleClick Marketing campaign Supervisor, DoubleClick for Publishers and YouTube Content material and Channel Proprietor reviews.
10. Cloud Dataprep (Private Beta) - Cloud Dataprep is a brand new controlled knowledge carrier, inbuilt collaboration with Trifacta, that makes it quicker and more uncomplicated for BigQuery end-users to visually discover and get ready knowledge for research with out the will for devoted knowledge engineer assets.
11. New Commercial Datasets - Companies ceaselessly search for datasets (public or business) out of doors their organizational barriers. Business datasets presented come with monetary marketplace knowledge from Xignite, residential real-estate valuations (ancient and projected) from HouseCanary, predictions for when a space will pass on sale from Remine, ancient climate knowledge from AccuWeather, and information archives from Dow Jones, all instantly in a position to be used in BigQuery (with extra to return as new companions sign up for this system).
12. Python for Google Cloud Dataflow in GA - Cloud Dataflow is an absolutely controlled knowledge processing carrier supporting each batch and movement execution of pipelines. Till lately, those advantages were to be had only to Java developers. Now there’s a Python SDK for Cloud Dataflow in GA.
13. Stackdriver Monitoring for Cloud Dataflow (Beta) - We’ve built-in Cloud Dataflow with Stackdriver Tracking with the intention to get right of entry to and analyze Cloud Dataflow task metrics and create signals for particular Dataflow task prerequisites.
14. Google Cloud Datalab in GA - This interactive knowledge science workflow device makes it simple to do iterative type and information research in a Jupyter notebook-based setting the use of same old SQL, Python and shell instructions.
15. Cloud Dataproc updates - Our absolutely controlled carrier for operating Apache Spark, Flink and Hadoop pipelines has new fortify for restarting failed jobs (together with automated restart as wanted) in beta, the power to create single-node clusters for light-weight sandbox construction, in beta, GPU improve, and the cloud labels function, for extra flexibility managing your Dataproc assets, is now GA.
New GCP databases and database options spherical out a platform on which developers can construct nice programs throughout a spectrum of use instances:
16. Cloud SQL for Postgre SQL (Beta) - Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL implements the similar design rules recently mirrored in Cloud SQL for MySQL, specifically, the power to safely retailer and attach for your relational knowledge by the use of open requirements.
17. Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise (GA) - To be had on Google Compute Engine, plus beef up for Home windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability (GA).
18. Cloud SQL for MySQL improvements - Higher functionality for tough workloads by the use of 32-core cases with as much as 208GB of RAM, and central control of assets by means of Id and Get entry to Control (IAM) controls.
19. Cloud Spanner - Introduced a month in the past, however nonetheless, it might be remiss to not point out it as a result of, hi, it’s Cloud Spanner! The business’s first horizontally scalable, globally constant, relational database carrier.
20. SSD persistent-disk performance improvements - SSD chronic disks now have greater throughput and IOPS functionality, that are in particular recommended for database and analytics workloads. Learn these docs for whole information about persistent-disk functionality.
21. Federated query on Cloud Bigtable - We’ve prolonged BigQuery’s succeed in to question knowledge inside of Cloud Bigtable, the NoSQL database carrier for enormous analytic or operational workloads that require low latency and excessive throughput (in particular not unusual in Monetary Products and services and IoT use instances).
New GCP Cloud System Studying products and services bolster our efforts to make mechanical device studying available to organizations of all sizes and class:
22. Cloud Machine Learning Engine (GA) - Cloud ML Engine, now typically to be had, is for organizations that need to teach and deploy their very own fashions into manufacturing within the cloud.
23. Cloud Video Intelligence API (Private Beta) - A primary of its type, Cloud Video Intelligence API shall we developers simply seek and uncover video content material via offering details about entities (nouns akin to “canine,” “flower”, or “human” or verbs similar to “run,” “swim,” or “fly”) inside of video content material.
24. Cloud Vision API (GA) - Cloud Imaginative and prescient API reaches GA and gives new functions for enterprises and companions to categorise a extra numerous set of pictures. The API can now acknowledge tens of millions of entities from Google’s Wisdom Graph and gives enhanced OCR functions that may extract textual content from scans of text-heavy paperwork similar to criminal contracts or analysis papers or books.
25. Machine learning Advanced Solution Lab (ASL) - ASL supplies devoted amenities for our consumers to without delay collaborate with Google’s machine-learning mavens to use ML to their maximum urgent demanding situations.
26. Cloud Jobs API - An impressive assist to task seek and discovery, Cloud Jobs API now has new options equivalent to Go back and forth Seek, which can go back related jobs in response to desired travel time and most well-liked mode of transportation.
27. Machine Learning Startup Competition - We introduced a Device Studying Startup Festival in collaboration with undertaking capital companies Knowledge Collective and Emergence Capital, and with further make stronger from a16z, Greylock Companions, GV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Sequoia Capital.
New GCP pricing continues our aim to create customer-friendly pricing that’s as sensible as our merchandise; and strengthen products and services which are geared against assembly our consumers the place they're:
28. Compute Engine price cuts - Proceeding our historical past of pricing management, we’ve reduce Google Compute Engine costs by way of as much as 8%.
29. Committed Use Discounts - With Dedicated Use Reductions, consumers can obtain a cut price of as much as 57% off our record worth, in change for a one or 3 yr acquire dedication paid per month, and not using a in advance prices.
30. Free trial extended to 12 months - We’ve prolonged our loose trial from 60 days to 12 months, permitting you to make use of your $300 credit score throughout all GCP products and services and APIs, at your personal tempo and time table. Plus, we’re presented new All the time Loose merchandise -- non-expiring utilization limits that you'll be able to use to check and increase programs for free of charge. Seek advice from the Google Cloud Platform Free Tier page for main points.
31. Engineering Support - Our new Engineering Make stronger providing is a role-based subscription type that permits us to compare engineer to engineer, to satisfy you the place what you are promoting is, it doesn't matter what level of construction you’re in. It has 3 tiers:
- Construction engineering improve - best for developers or QA engineers that may organize with a reaction inside of 4 to 8 industry hours, priced at $100/consumer per thirty days.
- Manufacturing engineering make stronger supplies a one-hour reaction time for crucial problems at $250/consumer per thirty days.
- On-call engineering fortify pages a Google engineer and delivers a 15-minute reaction time 24x7 for crucial problems at $1,500/consumer per 30 days.
32. Cloud.google.com/community site - Google Cloud Platform Group is a brand new website online to be informed, attach and percentage with other folks such as you, who're keen on GCP. You'll be able to practice at the side of tutorials or post one your self, in finding meetups for your space, and know about group assets for GCP give a boost to, open source tasks and extra.
New GCP developer platforms and equipment support our dedication to openness and selection and supplying you with what you wish to have to transport rapid and concentrate on nice code.
33. Google AppEngine Flex (GA) - We introduced a significant enlargement of our common App Engine platform to new developer communities that emphasizes openness, developer selection, and alertness portability.
34. Cloud Functions (Beta) - Google Cloud Purposes has introduced into public beta. This is a serverless surroundings for developing event-driven programs and microservices, letting you construct and attach cloud products and services with code.
35. Firebase integration with GCP (GA) - Firebase Garage is now Google Cloud Garage for Firebase and provides fortify for more than one buckets, give a boost to for linking to present buckets, and integrates with Google Cloud Purposes.
36. Cloud Container Builder - Cloud Container Builder is a standalone device that permits you to construct your Docker boxes on GCP without reference to deployment setting. It’s a quick, dependable, and constant method to package deal your tool into bins as a part of an automatic workflow.
37. Community Tutorials (Beta) - With group tutorials, any person can now post or request a technical how-to for Google Cloud Platform.
Safe, international and high-performance, we’ve constructed our cloud for the lengthy haul. This week we introduced a slew of latest infrastructure updates.
38. New data center region: California - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons at the West Coast of the U.S. and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it's going to function no less than 3 zones, get advantages from Google’s international, personal fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
39. New data center region: Montreal - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Canada and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it is going to function no less than 3 zones, get advantages from Google’s international, personal fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
40. New data center region: Netherlands - This new GCP area delivers decrease latency for patrons in Western Europe and adjoining geographic spaces. Like different Google Cloud areas, it's going to function no less than 3 zones, get advantages from Google’s international, personal fibre community, and be offering a supplement of GCP products and services.
41. Google Container Engine - Managed Nodes - Google Container Engine (GKE) has added Automatic Tracking and Restore of your GKE nodes, letting you center of attention in your programs whilst Google guarantees your cluster is to be had and up-to-date.
42. 64 Core machines + more memory - We've got doubled the selection of vCPUs you'll be able to run in an example from 32 to 64 and as much as 416GB of reminiscence in line with example.
43. Internal Load balancing (GA) - Inner Load Balancing, now GA, allows you to run and scale your products and services at the back of a personal load balancing IP cope with which is on the market solely for your inner cases, now not the web.
44. Cross-Project Networking (Beta) - Pass-Venture Networking (XPN), now in beta, is a digital community that gives a not unusual community throughout a number of Google Cloud Platform tasks, enabling easy multi-tenant deployments.
Up to now yr, we’ve introduced 300+ options and updates for G Suite and this week we introduced our subsequent era of collaboration and communique equipment.
45. Team Drives (GA for G Suite Business, Education and Enterprise customers) - Workforce Drives lend a hand groups merely and securely arrange permissions, possession and document get right of entry to for a company inside of Google Pressure.
46. Drive File Stream (EAP) - Force Document Movement is a approach to temporarily movement information without delay from the cloud for your pc With Pressure Document Steam, corporate knowledge can also be accessed at once from your pc, although you don’t have a lot area for your arduous force.
47. Google Vault for Drive (GA for G Suite Business, Education and Enterprise customers) - Google Vault for Force now provides admins the governance controls they want to organize and safe all in their information, together with worker Drives and Workforce Drives. Google Vault for Pressure additionally shall we admins set retention insurance policies that routinely stay what’s wanted and delete what’s now not.
48. Quick Access in Team Drives (GA) - powered through Google’s mechanical device intelligence, Fast Get entry to is helping to surface the suitable knowledge for staff on the proper time inside of Google Force. Fast Get right of entry to now works with Group Drives on iOS and Android units, and is coming quickly to the internet.
49. Hangouts Meet (GA to existing customers) - Hangouts Meet is a brand new video assembly revel in constructed at the Hangouts that may run 30-person video meetings with out accounts, plugins or downloads. For G Suite Undertaking consumers, each and every name comes with a devoted dial-in phone quantity in order that staff individuals at the street can sign up for conferences with out wifi or knowledge problems.
50. Hangouts Chat (EAP) - Hangouts Chat is an clever verbal exchange app in Hangouts with devoted, digital rooms that attach cross-functional undertaking groups. Hangouts Chat integrates with G Suite apps like Pressure and Doctors, in addition to pictures, movies and different third-party undertaking apps.
51. @meet - @meet is an clever bot constructed on most sensible of the Hangouts platform that makes use of herbal language processing and mechanical device studying to routinely time table conferences on your group with Hangouts Meet and Google Calendar.
52. Gmail Add-ons for G Suite (Developer Preview) - Gmail Upload-ons supply a strategy to surface the capability of your app or carrier without delay in Gmail. With Upload-ons, developers solely construct their integration as soon as, and it runs natively in Gmail on internet, Android and iOS.
53. Edit Opportunities in Google Sheets - with Edit Alternatives in Google Sheets, gross sales reps can sync a Salesforce Alternative Record View to Sheets to bulk edit knowledge and adjustments are synced routinely to Salesforce, no add required.
54. Jamboard - Our whiteboard within the cloud is going GA in Would possibly! Jamboard merges the worlds of bodily and virtual creativity. It’s genuine time collaboration on a super scale, whether or not your group is in combination within the convention room or unfold far and wide the arena.
Construction at the momentum from a rising choice of companies the use of Chrome virtual signage and kiosks, we added new control equipment and APIs along with introducing reinforce for Android Kiosk apps on supported Chrome units.
55. Android Kiosk Apps for Chrome - Android Kiosk for Chrome shall we customers arrange and deploy Chrome virtual signage and kiosks for each internet and Android apps. And with Public Session Kiosks, IT admins can now upload numerous Chrome packaged apps along hosted apps.
56. Chrome Kiosk Management Free trial - This loose trial provides consumers a very easy method to check out Chrome for signage and kiosk deployments.
57. Chrome Device Management (CDM) APIs for Kiosks - Those APIs be offering programmatic get right of entry to to more than a few Kiosk insurance policies. IT admins can time table a tool reboot thru the brand new APIs and combine that capability at once in a third- get together console.
58. Chrome Stability API - This new API lets in Kiosk app developers to give a boost to the reliability of the appliance and the device.
Attendees at Google Cloud Next ‘17 heard tales from lots of our valued consumers:
59. Colgate - Colgate-Palmolive partnered with Google Cloud and SAP to convey hundreds of workers in combination thru G Suite collaboration and productiveness equipment. The corporate deployed G Suite to 28,000 workers in not up to six months.
60. Disney Consumer Products & Interactive (DCPI) - DCPI is on course emigrate out of its legacy infrastructure this yr, and is leveraging mechanical device studying to energy subsequent era visitor reports.
62. HSBC - HSBC is likely one of the global's biggest monetary and banking establishments and making a big funding in reworking its international IT. The corporate is operating intently with Google to deploy Cloud DataFlow, BigQuery and different knowledge products and services to energy important evidence of idea tasks.
63. LUSH - LUSH migrated its international e-commerce website online from AWS to GCP in not up to six weeks, considerably making improvements to the reliability and balance of its website. LUSH advantages from GCP’s skill to scale as transaction quantity surges, which is significant for a retail industry. As well as, Google's dedication to renewable power resources aligns with LUSH's moral rules.
64. Oden Technologies - Oden used to be a part of Google Cloud’s startup program, and switched its whole platform to GCP from AWS. GCP gives Oden the power to reliably scale whilst protecting prices low, carry out beneath heavy quite a bit and persistently delivers refined options together with mechanical device studying and information analytics.
65. Planet - Planet migrated to GCP in February, taking a look to boost up their workloads and leverage Google Cloud for a number of key benefits: worth balance and predictability, customized cases, top notch Kubernetes improve, and System Studying generation. Planet additionally introduced the beta free up in their Explorer platform.
66. Schlumberger - Schlumberger is creating a important funding within the cloud, turning to GCP to allow high-performance computing, faraway visualization and construction speed. GCP helps Schlumberger ship cutting edge services to its consumers by way of the use of HPC to scale knowledge processing, workflow and complex algorithms.
67. The Home Depot - The House Depot collaborated with GCP’s Buyer Reliability Engineering workforce emigrate HomeDepot.com to the cloud in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Shifting to GCP has allowed the corporate to raised organize massive visitors spikes at height buying groceries occasions all the way through the yr.
68. Verizon - Verizon is deploying G Suite to greater than 150,000 of its workers, bearing in mind collaboration and versatility within the office whilst keeping up safety and compliance requirements. Verizon and Google Cloud were running in combination for greater than a yr to deliver easy and safe productiveness answers to Verizon’s body of workers.
We introduced in combination Google Cloud companions from our rising ecosystem throughout G Suite, GCP, Maps, Units and Schooling. Our partnering philosophy is pushed via a suite of rules that emphasize openness, innovation, equity, transparency and shared good fortune within the cloud marketplace. Listed here are a few of our companions who have been out in pressure on the display:
69. Accenture - Accenture introduced that it has designed a mobility answer for Rentokil, an international pest regulate corporate, inbuilt collaboration with Google as a part of the partnership announced at Horizon in September.
70. Alooma - Alooma introduced the mixing of the Alooma carrier with Google Cloud SQL and BigQuery.
71. Authorized Training Partner Program - To lend a hand firms scale their coaching choices extra temporarily, and to allow Google so as to add different coaching companions to the ecosystem, we're introducing a brand new monitor inside of our spouse program to beef up their distinctive choices and wishes.
72. Check Point - Test Level® Device Applied sciences introduced Test Level vSEC for Google Cloud Platform, turning in complex safety built-in with GCP in addition to their becoming a member of of the Google Cloud Generation Spouse Program.
73. CloudEndure - We’re taking part with CloudEndure to provide a no value, self-service migration software for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) consumers.
74. Coursera - Coursera introduced that it's taking part with Google Cloud Platform to offer an in depth vary of Google Cloud coaching path. To rejoice this announcement Coursera is providing all NEXT attendees a 100% cut price for the GCP fundamentals class.
75. DocuSign - DocuSign introduced deeper integrations with Google Doctors.
76. Egnyte - Egnyte introduced an enhanced integration with Google Doctors that may permit our joint consumers to create, edit, and retailer Google Doctors, Sheets and Slides information proper from inside the Egnyte Attach.
77. Google Cloud Global Partner Awards - We known 12 Google Cloud companions that demonstrated robust visitor good fortune and answer innovation over the last yr: Accenture, Pivotal, LumApps, Slack, Looker, Palo Alto Networks, Virtru, SoftBank, DoIT, Snowdrop Answers, CDW Company, and SYNNEX Company.
78. iCharts - iCharts introduced further make stronger for a number of GCP databases, loose pivot tables for present Google BigQuery customers, and a brand new product dubbed “iCharts for SaaS.”
79. Intel - Along with the growth with Skylake, Intel and Google Cloud introduced a number of generation projects and marketplace schooling efforts masking IoT, Kubernetes and TensorFlow, together with optimizations, a developer program and gear kits.
80. Intuit - Intuit introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which might be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e-mail.
81. Liftigniter - Liftigniter is a member of Google Cloud’s startup program and occupied with mechanical device studying personalization the use of predictive analytics to give a boost to CTR on internet and in-app.
82. Looker - Looker introduced a set of Looker Blocks, suitable with Google BigQuery Knowledge Switch Carrier, designed to offer entrepreneurs the equipment to support research in their crucial knowledge.
83. Low interest loans for partners - To lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, Google introduced that capital funding are to be had to certified companions within the type of low pastime loans.
84. MicroStrategy - MicroStrategy introduced an integration with Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL and Google Cloud SQL for MySQL.
85. New incentives to accelerate partner growth - We're expanding our investments in more than one present and new incentive methods; together with, low hobby loans to lend a hand Premier Companions develop their groups, expanding co-funding to boost up offers, and increasing our rebate methods.
86. Orbitera Test Drives for GCP Partners - Check Drives permit consumers to take a look at companions’ tool and generate prime quality leads that may be handed without delay to the companions’ gross sales groups. Google is providing Premier Cloud Companions 12 months of loose Check Drives on Orbitera.
87. Partner specializations - Companions demonstrating robust visitor good fortune and technical skillability in sure answer spaces will now qualify to use for a specialization. We’re launching specializations in software construction, knowledge analytics, mechanical device studying and infrastructure.
88. Pivotal - GCP introduced Pivotal as our first CRE generation spouse. CRE generation companions will paintings hand-in-hand with Google to entirely evaluation their answers and enforce adjustments to deal with known dangers to reliability.
89. ProsperWorks - ProsperWorks introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, that are designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e-mail.
90. Qwiklabs - This fresh acquisition will supply Approved Coaching Companions the power to provide hands-on labs and complete classes evolved by way of Google mavens to our consumers.
91. Rackspace - Rackspace introduced a strategic dating with Google Cloud to turn into its first controlled products and services enhance spouse for GCP, with plans to collaborate on a brand new controlled products and services providing for GCP consumers set to release later this yr.
92. Rocket.Chat - Rocket.Chat, a member of Google Cloud’s startup program, is including quite a lot of new product integrations with GCP together with Autotranslate by means of Translate API, integration with Imaginative and prescient API to display for beside the point content material, integration to NLP API to accomplish sentiment research on public channels, integration with GSuite for authentication and a complete transfer of back-end garage to Google Cloud Garage.
93. Salesforce - Salesforce introduced Gmail Upload-Ons, which might be designed to combine customized workflows into Gmail according to the context of a given e-mail.
94. SAP - This strategic partnership comprises certification of SAP HANA on GCP, new G Suite integrations and long run collaboration on construction mechanical device studying options into clever programs like conversational apps that information customers thru complicated workflows and transactions.
95. Smyte - Smyte participated within the Google Cloud startup program and protects hundreds of thousands of movements an afternoon on web sites and cellular programs. Smyte lately moved from self-hosted Kubernetes to Google Container Engine (GKE).
96. Veritas - Veritas expanded its partnership with Google Cloud to offer joint consumers with 360 Knowledge Control functions. The partnership will lend a hand scale back knowledge garage prices, building up compliance and eDiscovery readiness and boost up the buyer’s adventure to Google Cloud Platform.
97. VMware Airwatch - Airwatch supplies undertaking mobility control answers for Android and continues to pressure the Google Software ecosystem to undertaking consumers.
98. Windows Partner Program- We’re running with most sensible methods integrators within the Home windows group to lend a hand GCP consumers take complete good thing about Home windows and .NET apps and products and services on our platform.
99. Xplenty - Xplenty introduced the addition of 2 new products and services from Google Cloud into their to be had integrations: Google Cloud Spanner and Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL.
100. Zoomdata - Zoomdata introduced make stronger for Google’s Cloud Spanner and PostgreSQL on GCP, in addition to improvements to the prevailing Zoomdata Sensible Connector for Google BigQuery. With those new functions Zoomdata gives deeply built-in and optimized strengthen for Google Cloud Platform’s Cloud Spanner, PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, and Cloud DataProc products and services.
We’re overjoyed to have such a lot of new merchandise and companions that may lend a hand all of our consumers develop. And as our ultimate announcement for Google Cloud Next ’17 — please save the date for Next 2018: June 4–6 in San Francisco.
I assume that makes it 101. :-)